PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo shows 2005

Vikingxl
Wednesday 11th May 2005, 08:32
Is anyone interested in meeting up at either of the following two Tattoo shows?

Mantra - Cheltenham on 9th & 10th of July
http://www.mantratattoo.com

State of the art - Derby on 16th & 17th of July
http://www.tattoo-2001.com/

DONKEYT5
Wednesday 11th May 2005, 19:20
i would love to meet up for the tat shows. im a slave to the needle!! im currently having a full sleeve done, only 17.5 hours into it, so tattoos and volvo's is heaven for me!!

wellsy
Saturday 14th May 2005, 12:24
my wife is going to the mantra show she informs me she is going with the guys from the local tattoo shop as they have done all her work .

http://www.14tattooing.com/index.html

some of her work is dotted around this site .
i have to let her have some pleasures after all the money i waste on cars and gadgets.

Vikingxl
Saturday 14th May 2005, 17:21
my wife is going to the mantra show she informs me she is going with the guys from the local tattoo shop as they have done all her work .

http://www.14tattooing.com/index.html

some of her work is dotted around this site .
i have to let her have some pleasures after all the money i waste on cars and gadgets.
Are you going with her? as it would be good to meet up with other people from the forum! Could also be a good night out in cheltenham i used to live in gloucester and there are some good pubs in chelt.Let me know if you are coming.

Vikingxl
Saturday 14th May 2005, 17:25
If you or youre wife are interested here is the web site of Jo Harrison who has done all mine.

http://www.modernbodyart.co.uk/

wellsy
Tuesday 24th May 2005, 17:02
sorry been a while replying unfortunatly i will be stuck at home with the kids so the wife will be going with the crowd from the shop .
she informs she has been in today and discussed some more work on her arm in time for the show .
cant complain the money ive spent sorting my car lately .
cheers wellsy

Vikingxl
Tuesday 24th May 2005, 18:36
No problem wellsy i am having a few problems anyway the people i am supposed to be going with cant get sorted and as of the end of this week i dont know where i will be working.Hope to still go though and hope the wife enjoys it.

Goof
Tuesday 24th May 2005, 19:41
Have I wandered to the wrong web-forum? ;)
(Point of interest - my cousin has a spider tatto on his erm, bell-end!)

S40xs
Tuesday 24th May 2005, 20:58
Nice tat's rich, currently i only have a small crappy one nr the top of my arm - Keep saying to myself i'm going to get another but not sure where to go in Manchester as the one ive got needs doing again as its... well crap! My girlfriend has 6 tats so far so ive got some chatching up.

Lol @Goof's cousin - must have tickled a little bit

Goof
Tuesday 24th May 2005, 22:13
Lol @Goof's cousin - must have tickled a little bit
Don't think so, he was p1553d and his "mates" convinced him to do it!

DONKEYT5
Tuesday 24th May 2005, 22:46
nice tattoo!! there lovely stars, i got a few negative ones planned in amongst my 'new school' sleeve, just had a big red and black cobweb over the elbow on saturday and its a little tender at the mo!!

gibbo
Wednesday 25th May 2005, 12:47
just had a big red and black cobweb over the elbow on saturday and its a little tender at the mo!![/QUOTE]

Yeah mate i can remember that tender feeling. You wait till you whack it, you thought hitting the funny bone was bad thats nothing! I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, scream !!!!!!!!

Gibbo

Vikingxl
Wednesday 25th May 2005, 16:06
Ive got a dragon on the left arm that covers the inside and outside of my elbow which was quite tender for a few weeks.

Vikingxl
Wednesday 25th May 2005, 16:09
DON-T5 If you are still interested in going to the shows let me know and we can sort something out.Good luck with the sleeve.

Vikingxl
Thursday 7th July 2005, 16:18
I know this is an old thread now but the Mantra tattoo show is this weekend anyone interested in meeting up in the cheltenham area give me a shout.Here is my number but only ring after 7 pm as i work nights.0784 3388134

wellsy
Thursday 7th July 2005, 18:27
hi the mrs was hoping to go but the guys she was going with have a biker meet this weekend so are no longer going ,i was going to take her but the t5 is out of mot today ive got no time to sort it out until next week .the wife is really peeed .
sorry either of us cant make it ,i will try and get to a meet with you guys somtime soon.
hope you have a great time at the show apoligies again all the best wellsy.

Vikingxl
Thursday 7th July 2005, 18:58
No problem Wellsy if i get any good photos i will email them on to you.Next time you are in brum give me a shout.

wellsy
Thursday 7th July 2005, 19:41
the wife would love to see any pics you get i was in brum today , but seem to be delivering a lot up there lately so will have to try for a meet soon.
cheers wellsy.

gibbo
Thursday 7th July 2005, 21:43
No problem Wellsy if i get any good photos i will email them on to you.Next time you are in brum give me a shout.

I'd be interested in seeing the photo's mate.

Gibbo

S40xs
Friday 8th July 2005, 16:43
I'm also interested in the photos!

Vikingxl
Friday 8th July 2005, 18:40
Any body wanting to see the photos pm me with your email and i will see what i can do on sunday.Have a good weekend.Anybody going at the last minute give me a ring on the day as i will have my phone.

S40xs
Saturday 9th July 2005, 00:26
Any body wanting to see the photos pm me with your email and i will see what i can do on sunday.Have a good weekend.Anybody going at the last minute give me a ring on the day as i will have my phone.

Pm'd!
Can any 1 reccomend some places in the manchester area for tattoo's after my last i want somewhere with a real good rep.

Vikingxl
Saturday 9th July 2005, 06:35
Don-t5 is the man to speak to or there is always the derby tattoo show next weekend.

DONKEYT5
Saturday 9th July 2005, 13:31
I go to a place in chester called twisted barrells, just outside town centre, an abolute fantastic artist and wont fleece u for cash!!

Vikingxl
Saturday 9th July 2005, 22:39
Just got back from mantra.Fantastic day weather was brilliant got a few ideas for the future.I will email out the photos tomorrow if they come out alright.

S40xs
Sunday 10th July 2005, 00:24
I go to a place in chester called twisted barrells, just outside town centre, an abolute fantastic artist and wont fleece u for cash!!

May go give the place a whirl, ive been after another tat for sometime.
Whats the street name its on?
Is any1 going too the show in Derby next weekend?
Cheers

gibbo
Sunday 10th July 2005, 12:19
Received the email with the pics. Nice one mate
Looked like a good show.
Nice to see someone being tattoo'd the original way.
A mate had part of his inner leg done the same way i can remember having to hold him down it was killing him, but he thru a major whitey having his kids name on his wrist. Probably due to turning up late with a hangover & a empty stomach the £££££ LOL
Did anyone go to the Portsmouth tattooexpo a couple of years ago when they did the suspension piercing demo. Mate that is some weird ££££e. IMO

Gibbo

Vikingxl
Sunday 10th July 2005, 13:32
May go give the place a whirl, ive been after another tat for sometime.
Whats the street name its on?
Is any1 going too the show in Derby next weekend?
Cheers
I am hoping to go on sunday but unsure at the moment as all my so called mates have dropped out still fancy it though.

lil_me
Monday 11th July 2005, 16:29
http://www.flashworks.co.uk/index2.html

Show on in Durham in October, info on ^^ webpage