PDA

View Full Version : PCV replacement

Saaamon
Sunday 18th January 2009, 19:33
I have seen a thread somewhere on the volvo forums about how to replace it, does anyone know what the link is?

Thanks, Saaamon.

irf
Sunday 18th January 2009, 19:45
this is the best one i've seen so far.

http://www.lakesidedp.com/uploadpics/pcv/

AndysR
Monday 19th January 2009, 00:13
If you fancy giving it a crack yourself I don't mind popping over for some moral support :)

abdul
Monday 19th January 2009, 12:41
would this be same for the v70

PNuT
Monday 19th January 2009, 13:39
would this be same for the v70

definatly for pre me7

Saaamon
Monday 19th January 2009, 18:26
Thanks for the link irf thats exactly the one i thinking of.

If you fancy giving it a crack yourself I don't mind popping over for some moral support :)

I think i probably will do it myself, as i said the other night the car is costing me quite abit at the moment so anything to cut the cost is a bonus. I'll give you buzz when i feel brave enough to start haha.

Cheers mate

Saaamon

AndysR
Monday 19th January 2009, 20:22
Thanks for the link irf thats exactly the one i thinking of.

I think i probably will do it myself, as i said the other night the car is costing me quite abit at the moment so anything to cut the cost is a bonus. I'll give you buzz when i feel brave enough to start haha.

Cheers mate

Saaamon

No prob's :)

Rufe
Tuesday 20th January 2009, 08:49
let me know if you want prices on the necessary parts, i sell quite a lot of these 'kits'. (they do differ a little between different models and engines, so if you do want prices let me know the details of your car)

Simon :)

Saaamon
Tuesday 20th January 2009, 22:15
let me know if you want prices on the necessary parts, i sell quite a lot of these 'kits'. (they do differ a little between different models and engines, so if you do want prices let me know the details of your car)

Simon :)

Cheers Si i shall be calling you tomorrow before 1300.

Saaamon