PDA

View Full Version : FAO The_rapid_tank

Saaamon
Sunday 18th January 2009, 18:37
Hello The_rapid_tank, i have been reading alot of your posts and you keep talking about your T5 running 308BHP, do you have a graph to back up your claims? Also what mods do you have?
Don't think i'm being "bitchy" but there's alot of people out there who claim to be running all sorts of fiqures that can't be backed up with graphs obtained on an accurate rolling road/dyno and to achive 300bhp+ with an 850 T5 requries more than a re-map and exhaust.

Saaamon

shaun850
Sunday 18th January 2009, 18:48
This has all been coverd in one of his threads...

The_Rapid_Tank
Sunday 18th January 2009, 19:14
lol yeah it is proven 308bhp. look in my treads cheers

850twr
Sunday 18th January 2009, 19:20
i still dont get this whole "bison" remap thing, is it actualy a different/better ecm file to the normal 304? and if so then why doesn't everyone or atleast more people have it fitted. Or is it just a load of........?

Saaamon
Sunday 18th January 2009, 19:22
lol yeah it is proven 308bhp. look in my treads cheers

Yeah i have looked through your threads, tell us more about your "Rica ecu with a bison re-map"? lol

You may also want to have your car run on an accurate rolling road instead of hamish's set up, seen it before with my mates car getting inaccurate results on certain rolling roads. Can you post a picture of the graph up in here please?

Saaamon

Tim Williams
Sunday 18th January 2009, 19:59
If it's the same map as Bison had when ran by the next owner after Bison on a different RR it made about 50BHP less IIRC.

Does anyone know who Bison sold his car to as they have the graph for it.

Wombatbomb
Sunday 18th January 2009, 20:17
If it's the same map as Bison had when ran by the next owner after Bison on a different RR it made about 50BHP less IIRC.

Does anyone know who Bison sold his car to as they have the graph for it.

Here is the for sale thread http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13540

Doesn't identify the buyer, but may jog a memory or two?