PDA

View Full Version : Twin Rear Fogs

Bracer
Monday 15th November 2004, 15:02
As the title says I removed the bar stopping you from fitting the second fog light, just a pre-winter mod that's worth the 5 mins of effort and will make your motor safer for the foggy winter months :wink:

helrazor
Monday 15th November 2004, 15:54
That is such a good idea.....I'm gonna' check that out on mine. :)

PH

Murphy
Monday 15th November 2004, 18:23
eh ?!?1

I have 2 rear fogs on mine ?!?!

Pedro Fandango
Monday 15th November 2004, 18:37
eh ?!?1

I have 2 rear fogs on mine ?!?!
& me, check to see if you've got 2 before you get your tools out & try to do the conversion (you know who you are :wink: )

helrazor
Monday 15th November 2004, 18:54
They for sure came with only one operational rear fog over here...so no one confuses it as a turn sig :cuckoo:, my 98 V70 was that way also.

PH

M-R-P
Tuesday 26th August 2014, 00:02
Random revival of a 10 year old thread.

Tune in next week...

Tomcat
Tuesday 26th August 2014, 00:10
Thought this thread was awfully familiar..lol.

JUDGENINJA
Tuesday 26th August 2014, 00:47
Could almost have a how many left.com on the members... Pedro's been here from the start..!!

stribo
Tuesday 26th August 2014, 07:16
Random revival of a 10 year old thread.

Tune in next week...

Someone's bored. ;)

M-R-P
Tuesday 26th August 2014, 08:18
Could almost have a how many left.com on the members... Pedro's been here from the start..!!

That was on Pedro's old account (note the post count - or lack of lol)

Someone's bored. ;)

I was mooching through the archives and that was the oldest/most boring one I could find :)

And yes, I was bored.

p fandango
Tuesday 26th August 2014, 09:45
That was on Pedro's old account (note the post count - or lack of lol)
i've already had 2 accounts merged, that must of been a 3rd account. It explains why my current account doesn't go all the way back to the start of the forum

Tomcat
Tuesday 26th August 2014, 12:46
i've already had 2 accounts merged, that must of been a 3rd account. It explains why my current account doesn't go all the way back to the start of the forum

Snap, I had an account on the old, old site before this one was created..

Redbrick
Tuesday 26th August 2014, 22:20
There is something called red burn I think where your eyes can be dazzled by red. If rear fogs are too bright your eyes cannot see brake lights. I can't see how its safer to have two rear fog lights. Anyway I absolutely hate rear fogs as the drivers in front of me never turn them off even when I'm close behind in traffic; fair enough if you are a lone car on a road at night. I always turn mine off in close traffic. My normal persuasion method works- four full beam HID's.

Murphy
Tuesday 27th December 2016, 09:07

I still browse from time to time :wavey: