PDA

View Full Version : leather seats

t5lover
Friday 16th January 2009, 11:56
hello there chaps i got a problem with my t5 my lovely little kiddies found a nice blue pen and started to put lovely flowers all over my seats can anyone help, how do i get the ink out of my seats please someone help
thanks

bailes1992
Friday 16th January 2009, 21:30
Try somthing like Gliptone Leather Cleaner and Conditioner, other than that you will have to redye them!

cookie
Saturday 17th January 2009, 14:11
I would Contact Gliptone for advice, Leather cleaner may be a start, however Biro has a tendancy to bleed into the Dye, so there is a good chance you will need the dye kit, as removal of ink will probably include removal of colour from seats as well, unfortunatly you cannot usually colour over biro ink, so to repair can be scary, as you go from a few marks to major areas that need recolouring.

Is it cream or grey leather?

t5lover
Sunday 18th January 2009, 16:35
hello chaps thanks for your replys very helpful i will try and give them a bell tomorrow see what they say thanks again,,,,,, its cream color,

cookie
Sunday 18th January 2009, 16:51
Have you got any pics? is it front or back seats, and is it seat bases or backs?

t5lover
Sunday 18th January 2009, 18:06
hello mate its on the back seat and the side of the front seats i will get some pics very soon for u all to see what my lovely little girl done for me lol