PDA

View Full Version : car show

adey
Tuesday 13th January 2009, 01:57
hi all i went to a great car show last year in lichfeild, but was one thing missing the mighty volvo , if i can find out some more details about it who would be up for showing of your car , i know its a two day thing but should be good if can get a load of us to take part

badger1980
Tuesday 13th January 2009, 04:02
put me down im not far from Lichfield

pookie
Tuesday 13th January 2009, 20:39
I've got happy memories of Lichfield. In the medals at a major archery tournament that used to be held there. Certainly be interested.

Pookie

viggen
Tuesday 13th January 2009, 20:54
Hi all this event is run by Transtar promotions
you have to book, i organise the Saab owners club booking and we have enjoyed many years of great fun.
send me a message and i will give you the details.

adey
Wednesday 14th January 2009, 11:29
Hi all this event is run by Transtar promotions
you have to book, i organise the Saab owners club booking and we have enjoyed many years of great fun.
send me a message and i will give you the details.

hi mate pm'd you

smithy
Thursday 15th January 2009, 18:26
do you think a old 940 saloon will be able to sit next to your shiny fwd volvos or shall i just park it in the carpark or leave it at home mmmm that is an idea

adey
Friday 16th January 2009, 00:33
hi smithy depends if its going to be on a trailer or not lol

adey
Saturday 17th January 2009, 09:46
right iv found some more details out about this show from what i can work out its free to have a stand , all i need to no is how many forms iand passes i need the show is on the 5th & 6th of july , so realy need to find how many are up for this and what day is best for all or both days

snoop69
Saturday 17th January 2009, 10:40
I would be interested.

Can you find out if camping on site is available for the weekend
or would it be local B&B?

adey
Saturday 17th January 2009, 16:01
I would be interested.

Can you find out if camping on site is available for the weekend
or would it be local B&B?

ok mate will try and find out for you

adey
Wednesday 21st January 2009, 20:30
is this all the people that fancy this meet up

adey
Thursday 29th January 2009, 10:23
is this the best we can do , i need a list of how many people will come to this meet up so i can get the froms

flyingbrick
Thursday 26th February 2009, 13:56
hi all i went to a great car show last year in lichfeild, but was one thing missing the mighty volvo , if i can find out some more details about it who would be up for showing of your car , i know its a two day thing but should be good if can get a load of us to take part

Yo. When is this car show buddy..........:wave23d: