PDA

View Full Version : Front suspension surgestions

Mental Wealth Doctor
Saturday 10th January 2009, 09:47
Gotta do the suspension on the car, its more like sailing a boat at the moment, i realize im limited cos its an AWD 850, i currently aint got the cash for intrax or ohlins, so i was gonna replace the nivomats {not cheap i know} i'll try rufe frf swansea} and put something uprated on the front, dont think theres any point lowering the front, unless nivomats truely are self leveling an correct the difference, {which is doubtful} but can i have some surgestions for the front, tanx vulvu lovers

LesRED850R
Saturday 10th January 2009, 10:23
Gotta do the suspension on the car, its more like sailing a boat at the moment, i realize im limited cos its an AWD 850, i currently aint got the cash for intrax or ohlins, so i was gonna replace the nivomats {not cheap i know} i'll try rufe frf swansea} and put something uprated on the front, dont think theres any point lowering the front, unless nivomats truely are self leveling an correct the difference, {which is doubtful} but can i have some surgestions for the front, tanx vulvu lovers
G'Day , i have put koni adjustable on the front of My R [ 96 manual wagon ] and set on softest setting and reckon i have a little better traction although as havn't been on the Great Ocean Road with this set-up from around town it seeems much better and shows up the Nivimat as a crashy /noisey ride but to change the back too non-Nivo needs new top mounts [ IPD have them ] and some Koni rears and springs make a big DIFF too ... Ask IPD a Q about this as they contribute here too [ Was it Lucky or Rusty ? not sure ] and ave a look at the news letter part or how to part of their site as much can be gleaned...