PDA

View Full Version : dyno time for the T5

cragmaz
Friday 9th January 2009, 23:37
well, my t5 is booked on the dyno next sunday, and i am getting a bit nervous!!!
Since a faulty bcs blew my orig engine, i have fit a new 85k engine (thanks adam @readview) and a new set of blue injectors, along with a standard ecu, boosting to a max of 12psi, and although the car feels good, i think i am gunna experiment with my other ecu, that runs a rica chip.
cant wait to see what she puts out now, and swap the ecu and compare.
will post results, what do people think it will be putting out on the standard ecu and the rica.

car runs a 19t turbo, a kalmar union custom massive intercooler, reverse intercoller piping, blue injectors, uprated fuel pump, apexi air intake, 3" custom downpipe, sports cat and a 3" milltek system.

cheers in advance for your input

Craig

cragmaz
Sunday 11th January 2009, 11:12
would anybody be interested in organising a dyno day?
my wife and brother in law have a garage and have fitted a brand new maha lps 3000 4wd machine, and is s**t hot!!!

link here. www.exhaustdiscounts.co.uk

full details are on the website, see what ya think,
its centrally located in leeds, and i am sure he would be up for it and would do it for a good price, but will prob need about 12 cars min.

let me know if you want to take it any further.

craig

Tomcat
Sunday 11th January 2009, 11:49
Your timing is a little off, there's a RR day organised for the 24th in Irlam(Manchester).

cragmaz
Sunday 11th January 2009, 18:56
yeh, i realise that now :slap:

never mind, my car is booked for next sunday anyway

maybe next time eh?;)

badger1980
Sunday 11th January 2009, 23:19
Defo later on in the year once ive got a few bits sorted on the car