PDA

View Full Version : New member integrated phone problem

KPB
Tuesday 16th December 2008, 21:04
Evening all

Picked up my first T5 tonight - dark blue SE, 01 with huge history and 'only' 93k. Generally very happy but a few bug bears.

Firstly I'll have to get the tracking sorted tomorrow, and I have a dash light out on the right side of the main centre console which I didnt spot in the daylight test drive.

My main 'problem' though is the integrated phone. Does anyone know what button to press to get it to check the pin code? I have entered my 4-digit code but the integrated phone just sits there and does nothing? I've pressed some random buttons but it seems to be waiting for me to press something.

Anyone got any ideas? i've tried everything obvious (inc reading the manual - a first for me) but no luck...

Cheers in advance

Kev.

thebadger
Tuesday 16th December 2008, 21:19
No help on the phone.... but DO NOT unplug the centre console when changing the bulb! You will set off the ABS Airbag warning system.

I replaced that bulb..... three weeks & it went again! Greif!

gazbak1
Wednesday 17th December 2008, 00:52
i think you have to press the green phone button if my memory is correct

gazbak1

KPB
Wednesday 17th December 2008, 08:05
i think you have to press the green phone button if my memory is correct

gazbak1

Cheers, but I've tried that with no luck. Perhaps it just isnt working?

Davew
Wednesday 17th December 2008, 10:31
Have you tried pressing the yes button (the green one)

I know with mine the yes button basicly acts as the enter button when going through the menus...

KPB
Wednesday 17th December 2008, 12:05
Have you tried pressing the yes button (the green one)

I know with mine the yes button basicly acts as the enter button when going through the menus...

Yep, that was my first port-of-call. I might try changing my sim pin code to a longer sequence and see if I can trigger it that way...

Davew
Wednesday 17th December 2008, 12:13
or try taking your sim code off completly. Just to check if all the buttons are working correctly.

(your yes button could be broke)

KPB
Wednesday 17th December 2008, 15:46
or try taking your sim code off completly. Just to check if all the buttons are working correctly.

(your yes button could be broke)

Great minds think alike - I tried this earlier and it worked eventually. Cheers everyone.

V70R
Wednesday 17th December 2008, 17:21
agree with the above. I have deactivated my sim code and the phone works fine.