PDA

View Full Version : I've gone and done it!

mikouk
Monday 8th December 2008, 16:25
I've taken the plunge and I am having my car modded.

As we speak Russ at RT's is fitting these bits and bobs.

Koni fsd shock kit
Eibach spring kit
RICA PPC upgrade
and various poly bushes.

Hopefully the car will handle a lot better and be a little quicker.

Very exciting, its all new to me! The downside is none of my family are now getting xmas pressies! I'm sure they will understand.

P.S I am loving the 850 Russ has lent me. Its only the 2.5 but its a great car! I haven't ever driven one before!

richiemat
Monday 8th December 2008, 16:41
I look forward to hearing how it all goes.

I will then probably pester you for a demonstration of what a Rica does do a P2 as im not far from you :)

mikouk
Monday 8th December 2008, 16:50
I will then probably pester you for a demonstration of what a Rica does do a P2 as im not far from you

No probs mate, I'd like to chat to you about your wheels as I think the same type would look great on mine. Maybe in the new year?

Cheers
Mark

richiemat
Monday 8th December 2008, 16:55
Maybe in the new year?

Thanks, yeah thats fine...I'll PM you

dave stew
Monday 8th December 2008, 16:55
I'm looking forward to it, too. I'm especially interested to hear about the ride quality with that suspension set up.

AndysR
Monday 8th December 2008, 17:02
I have no doubt you will be very pleased with the car when its done, bet you can't wait to get it back, the next few days will no doubt be the longest you have had for a while! :)

mikouk
Monday 8th December 2008, 17:08
I have no doubt you will be very pleased with the car when its done, bet you can't wait to get it back, the next few days will no doubt be the longest you have had for a while!

Absolutely, I've all ready pestered Russ today twice! I'm like a child! I will miss the courtesy 850 though. I've been filming all weekend all over the place and its done really well!

AndysR
Monday 8th December 2008, 17:24
Glad to hear your loving the 850! Certainly are good car's and I am sure Russ won't see it as pestering I am the same! lol

RT MECHANICS
Monday 8th December 2008, 19:37
Absolutely, I've all ready pestered Russ today twice! I'm like a child! I will miss the courtesy 850 though. I've been filming all weekend all over the place and its done really well!

Hi M

No problem to call me anytime for an update :)

Russ

nickS60T5SE
Monday 8th December 2008, 20:57
Bet you can't wait! Tell me - where is this RT's place? I've heard him recommended on a few threads.

richiemat
Monday 8th December 2008, 21:15
where is this RT's place? I've heard him recommended on a few threads.

Russell can be found in Liphook just off the A3 - http://www.rtmechanics.co.uk/

cornclose
Monday 8th December 2008, 21:53
Would love to hear how the PPC goes too. Tempted...