PDA

View Full Version : One for the Midland based members

Martinr
Thursday 5th May 2005, 16:38
I won't be able to get down to VT on Saturday as I am going to Salvo to pick up some bits for my car.

If anyone is in the process of getting anything from there and wants it collecting, I don't mind acting as courier to save shipping costs and fuel.

Within reason please as I won't have room for engines, gearboxes and the like.

Mrsmopp
Thursday 5th May 2005, 16:38
Salvo is coming to VT on Saturday!! Mark is brining me a turbo LOL!

x

Martinr
Thursday 5th May 2005, 16:40
There goes my samaritan act then :)

Mrsmopp
Thursday 5th May 2005, 16:42
There goes your excuse for not coming to VT too :wink:

x

Martinr
Thursday 5th May 2005, 16:45
No excuse. I think Hamish has seen enough of me the last few weeks. Don't ask about the problems with my crankshaft oil seal. :(

Have to pick up a set of roof rails. Really need to obtain these and install them ASAP as I need to move a gate for the house over the weekend. Taking the opportunity to get some new tyres fitted at Selecta Tyre in Ripley whilst up there as well.

Mrsmopp
Thursday 5th May 2005, 16:49
No excuse. I think Hamish has seen enough of me the last few weeks. Don't ask about the problems with my crankshaft oil seal. :(

Have to pick up a set of roof rails. Really need to obtain these and install them ASAP as I need to move a gate for the house over the weekend. Taking the opportunity to get some new tyres fitted at Selecta Tyre in Ripley whilst up there as well.

LOL!! Oh alright right then your excused!! :)

x

Martinr
Thursday 5th May 2005, 16:50
:remybussi Thank you!!

siamblue
Thursday 5th May 2005, 21:04
Salvo is coming to VT on Saturday!! Mark is brining me a turbo LOL!

x

Spoke to Mark yesterday and his Black C70 is lushious,Almost de ja vue when i went to Salvo a few weeks ago with his front end and Nebs.