PDA

View Full Version : anybody know this car at all

jonno12
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 10:45
was thinking of buying it if hes still got it

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/794151.htm

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 11:30
Nope don't know it but if its solid and sound could be a proper bargain!

x

Pliskin
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 12:03
Seeing and examining the car in the flesh is of course the best way to assess a car, but I can't help being concerned about an owner and his/her car, when can't be bothered to clean it before they advertise it.

If they cant be bothered to do a simple thing like that, what else have they ignored on the car whilst they have had it?

jonno12
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 12:33
this is true i think it says as hole on the side which may be a bad thing lol but then again might be able to knock it down abit if they want a quick sale

-CHRIS-
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 13:38
i saw this one.. came to a similar conclusion.. dirty, poor discription and 4 exhausts gave me the impression it may have had a hard life.. didn't notice the writing on the side though! lol! could still be a bargain though, i'd be tempted to have a look if i was close..

jimka
Thursday 4th December 2008, 18:30
was on ebay a few months ago... can't recall the price it sold for, but it was pretty cheap

Enigma666
Thursday 4th December 2008, 20:11
There was one that was massively tuned but broke down....looked very similar and had some issues to say the least....just make sure it's not that.
Early impressions would be looks like it has been tinkered with a little though...that may be good or bad I suppose.
Is that all a T4 is worth now?
If that's all they are going for then sod it I am keeping mine and the T5 and running them both lol