PDA

View Full Version : My MTE upgrade first impressions

y2blade
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 16:20
i had the MTE stage one software upgrade done on my 850 T5 today by Don of Kalmar Union :) i only got a quick chance to let her loose as the run home was mostly wet but had a dry stretch of quiet country road near my house and yes it feels Very good indeed. good traction,smooth progressive power and very driveable

thankyou VERY much Don, a pleasure dealing with you

pangster
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 16:31
sounds good! - hopefully you'll get a chance to let it stretch its legs properly in the near future! :)

walter leever
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 16:54
and now it's a whole new ballgame.........................................e njoy:dgrin:

you can now do this with much more expensive cars:nutkick:

t5 pete
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 17:09
glad it all went well for you i know the cars seem like a different one once the map has been done

Alan M
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 19:15
Good to see you are happy with the map. I have been deciding whether or not to go for an MTE map with my new engine and other additional modded parts. I want to run Green injectors so hopefully Don will have something should I decide to go that way.

y2blade
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 19:34
Good to see you are happy with the map. I have been deciding whether or not to go for an MTE map with my new engine and other additional modded parts. I want to run Green injectors so hopefully Don will have something should I decide to go that way.

give him a call he will see you right :)

i also bought a Strut Brace off foggyjames today at the Ace Cafe meet and now looking at wheels...i'm well and truely on the slippery slope :D

pangster
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 19:35
give him a call he will see you right :)

i also bought a Strut Brace off foggyjames today at the Ace Cafe meet and now looking at wheels...i'm well and truely on the slippery slope :D

have you checked your lower tie bar bushes?:

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17411

:) lol!!

y2blade
Monday 24th November 2008, 21:53
have you checked your lower tie bar bushes?:

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17411

:) lol!!

they were done before the last MOT

:)

y2blade
Monday 24th November 2008, 21:55
and now it's a whole new ballgame.........................................e njoy:dgrin:

you can now do this with much more expensive cars:nutkick:

i am going up to the NEC (for the bike show)in it at the end of the week so hopefully i will have a more indepth report when i get home

:)

Adge
Monday 24th November 2008, 22:53
Linking to a parallel thread, watch out for the camaras!!!!LOL

y2blade
Monday 24th November 2008, 22:55
Linking to a parallel thread, watch out for the camaras!!!!LOL

lol i know the route well but yeah i'll keep 'em peeled

:cool:

y2blade
Wednesday 26th November 2008, 18:44
glad it all went well for you i know the cars seem like a different one once the map has been done

you are not wrong :)

i had been looking at differant wheels but decieded i am going to stick with the standard wheels (for the time being) and do something with the tyres and brakes though, will try some decent pads and throw some Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's or Toyo Proxes T1-R's on it and give them a go