PDA

View Full Version : Herts area xmas meet

Vikingxl
Saturday 22nd November 2008, 13:07
Just wondered if any one fancied getting together for a bit of a festive get together as i happen to know a great little pub with lots of parking and great food with limited accomadation available very very near.

Anyone interested drop me a pm as i will need to get a table booked will be looking to book a table for myself next weekend so does anyone fancy it??

For those that know where i live you know where it is for anyone else its a few miles from Stevenage.

Mrsmopp
Saturday 22nd November 2008, 13:38
I do :D

x

PanicXC
Saturday 22nd November 2008, 21:33
Yeah stick my name down fella just let me know the date so i can make sure i am not on call otherwise i will have to bring the laptop and if anyone calls i will have to sit there like a complete melon in my speedo's lol

PanicXC
Saturday 22nd November 2008, 21:34
ps i know where you live ha ha ha ha ha

r07s
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 12:50
Can i bring my helicopter?

=)

MrMopp
Sunday 23rd November 2008, 15:14
Can i bring my helicopter?

=)

It wouldnt be the same without it lol ;)

Wobbly Dave
Monday 24th November 2008, 17:03
Jawel, ik ga komen naar Engeland op negentienste Dec dus ik tot het neiuw jaar in Groot Britannie zal blijven.

(Well I am back in England from the nineteenth Dec and will stay in Blighty till the new year.)

r07s
Monday 24th November 2008, 18:54
Im having a tough time at present to get KNL sorted - but hope to have her fully restored to her majestic self in time for this meeting and maybe trip up to Wobbley-land for a jar and brecky.

Mind you, im still driving her around waiting for her to go bang and she still pulls like a loco!!

Rich; think ill leave my chopper at home this time =)

Trust you lot all keeping well, and looking forward to a festive ale!

D

Mrsmopp
Monday 24th November 2008, 20:13
We better do this then seeing as its Christmas and all.....

Dates anyone?

x

Vikingxl
Monday 24th November 2008, 20:46
No thanks Moppy i prefer prunes!

Vikingxl
Monday 24th November 2008, 20:47
Ok so when can people do,obviously this weekend is a little too short notice plus i am away anyway so how about 6th of December as any nearer to xmas then people are normaly busy with family stuff.

So its going to be on the 13th or december at 7pm

At the white Lion Walkern Stevenage

Confirmed so far
r07s
Mr & Mrs Mopp
Storm Troll
Viking Xc

Anyne else??

Tomcat
Monday 24th November 2008, 20:56
Think I'd like to attend but it would be dependant on somewhere to stay, getting someone to have my daughter over night and Money.

Mrsmopp
Monday 24th November 2008, 21:14
Can do the 6th here

TC we'll have to come home 4 the dogs anyway and your welcome here for the night

x

jonno12
Monday 24th November 2008, 21:34
where abouts near stevenage i might pop in and say hello ill bring me volvo push bike lmao

Mrsmopp
Monday 24th November 2008, 21:37
where abouts near stevenage i might pop in and say hello ill bring me volvo push bike lmao

Good question lol!? Where are we going Viking?

x

jonno12
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 08:58
as im in stevenage now not to far for me

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 09:59
Im back the weekend of the 12/13/14th, as well.

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 10:28
Im back the weekend of the 12/13/14th, as well.

Ohhh could we do it that weekend if Wobbles promises to come?

x

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 12:41
I would love to come on one of those days. I have already squared it with Ellen - who also wishes to visit.

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 13:43
I would love to come on one of those days. I have already squared it with Ellen - who also wishes to visit.

Would be fab to catch up with you both

x

Storm-Troll
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 15:54
Im IN.... Ill Bring My Anti Helecopter, Rotor blade Proof Troll Trousers this time...:hail:

or Ill just stand behind The Mopsters again for saftey... :wave23d:

r07s
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 16:28
Im IN.... Ill Bring My Anti Helecopter, Rotor blade Proof Troll Trousers this time...:hail:

or Ill just stand behind The Mopsters again for saftey... :wave23d:

Dude, with my flying 'skills', i'd strongly recommend staying indoors :D

I would also like to see Dave and Ellen, so 12th or 13th would be my vote - would consider staying over if there's a suitable [not to pricey] place nearby, and others are up for a few ales and a giggle...

Troll: would be good to see you if yr ever passing by chap - Im either at home or in gym so am flexible [no job!!!]
:santawave

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 17:28
Have spoken to the Viking and how does Saturday 13th 7pm @ The White Lion, Walkern, Stevenage suit folk?

Panic your requested to bring your speedo's?! LOL

Rich will book the table on Monday so please confirm ASAP

El Campo we'd love to see you :)

x

Al115
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 17:54
Agh not weekend of 13th else I'm in!

jonno12
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 18:24
ill pop in and say a quick hello but wont be eating

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 22:29
YESSS!! Me and Ellen will be there!!

Storm-Troll
Tuesday 25th November 2008, 22:49
Me too..... in my El Campo Sombrero... prolly spelt wrong but what the heck.... el campo is el tiredo... nite all.. lol

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 26th November 2008, 11:35
Agh not weekend of 13th else I'm in!

Cancel whatever your doing!!!! lol

x

philt6
Wednesday 26th November 2008, 13:56
will check today if i'm working that day or sunday
will let you know tomorrow

Vikingxl
Wednesday 26th November 2008, 15:25
Ok all is confimed with the pub as its pretty fully booked for december

So here are the details

31 High Street, Walkern, Hertfordshire, SG2 7PA

http://www.whitelionwalkern.co.uk/

On Saturday 13th December at 7 pm

They do a b&b service as well but im not sure on availability on the day

Sadly all the rooms at my house are now full so i cant house anyone else.

So heres the people confirmed so far

1. Mrs Mopp
2. Mr Mopp
3. R07s and a maybe Mrs r07s
4. Storm Troll
5, Panicxc (Panhoff)
6. Vikingxc
7. Mr & Mrs Wobbly Dave

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 26th November 2008, 15:38

1. Mrs Mopp
2. Mr Mopp
4. Storm Troll
5, Panicxc (Panhoff)
6. Vikingxc
7. Mr & Mrs Wobbly Dave

You cant count :nono: :D

x

jonno12
Wednesday 26th November 2008, 16:53
You cant count :nono: :D

x

you 2 going seperatly then lol

r07s
Wednesday 26th November 2008, 21:00
Ok all is confimed with the pub as its pretty fully booked for december

So here are the details

31 High Street, Walkern, Hertfordshire, SG2 7PA

http://www.whitelionwalkern.co.uk/

On Saturday 13th December at 7 pm

They do a b&b service as well but im not sure on availability on the day

Sadly all the rooms at my house are now full so i cant house anyone else.

1. Mrs Mopp
2. Mr Mopp
4. Storm Troll
5, Panicxc (Panhoff)
6. Vikingxc
7. Mr & Mrs Wobbly Dave

Deffo me, but Debs can only come if we can sort a suitable sitter; shes on the case though!! Is Mrs Viking around that night?

Shall we do a secret santa?

Vikingxl
Thursday 27th November 2008, 09:04
No mrs viking

Vikingxl
Thursday 27th November 2008, 09:05
If people are up for a secret santa i will talk to the Mopp this evening and see what we can do

snoop69
Thursday 27th November 2008, 09:37
Is someones got a sofa spare i would be up for a little journey.

Vikingxl
Thursday 27th November 2008, 10:26
Snoop if you still have my number give me a ring or otherwise send me a pm with yours and we can see what we can sort out

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 27th November 2008, 11:55
I've booked a room for me and Ellen. Save's having to worry about getting back to Birmingham.

r07s
Thursday 27th November 2008, 20:14
I've booked a room for me and Ellen. Save's having to worry about getting back to Birmingham.
REALITY:
...saves Ellen having to worry about... :hilarious

Mrsmopp
Friday 28th November 2008, 10:36
OK we have decided a secret santa might be good for a laugh soooo an independant adjudicator will do the hat pulling and PM us who we have, we can spend up to but no more than £5!! Oh and it must be something entertaining! No lynx box sets lol!

x

Storm-Troll
Friday 28th November 2008, 13:11
Yay..... secret santa... Mmmmmm. I might get a new Sombrero.. lol

Vikingxl
Friday 28th November 2008, 13:25
Yay..... secret santa... Mmmmmm. I might get a new Sombrero.. lol

Or a pvc thong??

Storm-Troll
Friday 28th November 2008, 13:42
Oh I know someone who has a Thong they might give me lol its hanging on a gate right now I think....

Vikingxl
Saturday 29th November 2008, 08:11
Ok people the secret santa list should be on its way towards you all now so happy shopping.By the way i honestly have no idea on the list as its been done by the top secret independent person as you will see.

MrMopp
Saturday 29th November 2008, 08:25
Ive just found out who i`m buying for lol :mischievo

r07s
Saturday 29th November 2008, 11:54
:shhh:

Storm-Troll
Saturday 29th November 2008, 13:57
here is a question for u. are we buyin for 2 ppl this year coz i have had to Shhh secret santa requests from 2 diff ppl tellin me to buy for 2 diff ppl.. I am a confused gringo. which one do I do or do I do both of them??...

PanicXC
Sunday 30th November 2008, 23:04
i know what i am gona get lol :):):)

jonno12
Friday 12th December 2008, 11:43
is everyone still going?

Wobbly Dave
Friday 12th December 2008, 13:34
Everyone - I doubt it. Many is a good possibility, Ellen and I - a definite. I am very much looking forward to it - it promises to be an eventful evening - so bring yer cameras

jonno12
Friday 12th December 2008, 14:08
well ill pop in for a beer if i can depends on the driver lol

Storm-Troll
Friday 12th December 2008, 19:29
Im Still Going, Dont forget anyone thinkin about not coming... if there are any. the Poor viking will still have to pay for all the places he originally booked and He dont get out of the cellar much now to earn Pennies because of the flesh Rott he is suffering from so All be nice chaps and Turn up... or Ill have charged my camera for nothing lol ......

PanicXC
Friday 12th December 2008, 19:52
Im Still Going, Dont forget anyone thinkin about not coming... if there are any. the Poor viking will still have to pay for all the places he originally booked and He dont get out of the cellar much now to earn Pennies because of the flesh Rott he is suffering from so All be nice chaps and Turn up... or Ill have charged my camera for nothing lol ......

Well I am still a def. Spoke with rich earlier in the week and sounds like a good bit of fun :). And just recieved the secret Santa parcel today it's def a wierd one for the lucky recipient LOL

Vikingxl
Saturday 13th December 2008, 12:30
Well im still going

Quick warning to anyone thats coming to my house after dark there might be a tv aerial lying in the drive depending on the wind

Storm-Troll
Sunday 14th December 2008, 04:09
Well was great to see you all tonight and what an amazing time we had..... The food was great. the company was greater. and the Secret Santa gifts were all well chosen. thanks for mine guys. I will have much fun with it...
A Hearty Slap on the back with a Red PVC thong Must go to The Viking for laying on such a great evening. Well Done Him... Best Dressed Female award Must Go to Ellen.... Although Panic was a Close 2nd.:hidesbehi:rotfl:.... Merry Christmas to One and All.....

Vikingxl
Sunday 14th December 2008, 10:25
Yep a great night although the flying dutchman and Ellen have yet to surface from their lovenest.As usual the company was great and a good laugh was had by all.Wobblies knowledge of both the dutch and their language is truly impressive and we are now planning a vpcuk herts trip to holland for some clog and tulip action!!

most interesting thread of conversation for the night was......

Transvestites on mopeds!!!

You need to see the photos to believe it

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 14th December 2008, 15:01
Yep - Delft is the place to go to see Men dressed as nuns on 50cc mopeds. I had a lovely evening, the food was fantastic. Breakfast was really nice too.

Merry Xmas to all.

Looking forward to the Dutch meeting - Windy Millers 08 will be a blast

Storm-Troll
Sunday 14th December 2008, 18:25
Windy Millers Indeed. Im Lookin forward to gettin on that Plane and to play in the Tulips with Heidi.. lol