PDA

View Full Version : s70 t5r

ikp_77
Thursday 20th November 2008, 00:42
got oil leak sorted and maf fitted abs tracs sorted no more lights on the dash wot a car i love it ha ha how do ya get pics put on this web site please

mexybhouy
Friday 21st November 2008, 23:42
££££ed If I Know! wish someone would do a step by step for us Ordinary Folk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OogieBoogie
Saturday 22nd November 2008, 16:24
Two ways to attach a pic- (EDIT - a third)

in Reply, Go Advanced (button under the text box), click on the paperclip and attach a file - there are limits to the size so you might have to shrink your originals.

Alternatively load them up in Photobucket or similar (google it, it's a free site and v useful), once loaded each pic has a web address. This is how it looks in photobucket:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff1/RachandIan/General/example.jpg

Underneath the one in the centre you can see the various links (grey box), copy the final one (image code) and post it into the reply, and that's it. Photobucket, Flickr etc are useful because it doesn't take up this site's bandwidth, and they're always there to share with whoever at a later date.

There's also an album on VPCUK too which you could do similar.

Third way - if the image is anywhere on the web, copy the web link, then click on the yellow "postcard" icon above, and drop the link into the text box that opens.

samadkins29
Friday 28th November 2008, 04:52
got oil leak sorted and maf fitted abs tracs sorted no more lights on the dash wot a car i love it ha ha how do ya get pics put on this web site please

How about you learn what a period is first.

volvokid
Friday 28th November 2008, 04:59
How about you learn what a period is first.

Why is he a girl? :wavey:

samadkins29
Friday 28th November 2008, 05:04
No idea, lol