PDA

View Full Version : 854 interior noise

850twr
Sunday 9th November 2008, 13:57
as of this week my cars developed an intermittent squeak/rattle from infront and to the right of the steering wheel, only does it down certain bumpy roads, anyone else experienced this?

pangster
Sunday 9th November 2008, 14:02
as of this week my cars developed an intermittent squeak/rattle from infront and to the right of the steering wheel, only does it down certain bumpy roads, anyone else experienced this?

is it inside or outside of the car? - if it's outside it's probably worn drop links.. the bushes in these are prone to wear and the noise becomes noticeable when going over bumpy ground.. if it's inside.. not really sure! lol! :)

850twr
Sunday 9th November 2008, 14:04
its really hard to tell, sounds like the bulkhead sort of area, it doesnt knock how a worn link rod does, not a big prob, just me being fussy.

jonno12
Sunday 9th November 2008, 19:39
mine did that it turned out to be the speaker in the front was loose and squeekin on the plastic

850twr
Sunday 9th November 2008, 20:57
ah thank you very much jonno, that would make sense, theres also a similar noise coming from the other side, cheers mate will investigate.

stainesy
Sunday 9th November 2008, 21:35
anybody els have an anoying plastic squeek from there glovebox door? mines realy anoying LOL