PDA

View Full Version : LPG Conversion

dionbullock
Monday 3rd November 2008, 23:59
hey peeps! mite not have to sell the volvo, as ive come to some agreement with the boss and decided to go down the LPG route :) power + economy!!

anyhow, i was jus wondering whats the best system out there?? ive had experince with my old me7 t5 the was converted, ran very smooth and still pulled well through the revs!

I just hope the pre me7 t5 that im driving now responds as well, not being vvt im not sure if that makes any diffrence whatsoever????

The system on my old t5 was a doughnut shaped tank in spare wheel well and a sequential fueling system (think it was a bosch system) which cost £1300+vat fitted + warranty. it was money well spent i think :)

If anyone knows of any good systems or installers around the north wales area, can you let us know please???

Cheers :)

5seaterT5x2
Tuesday 4th November 2008, 13:04
hey peeps! mite not have to sell the volvo, as ive come to some agreement with the boss and decided to go down the LPG route :) power + economy!!

anyhow, i was jus wondering whats the best system out there?? ive had experince with my old me7 t5 the was converted, ran very smooth and still pulled well through the revs!

I just hope the pre me7 t5 that im driving now responds as well, not being vvt im not sure if that makes any diffrence whatsoever????

The system on my old t5 was a doughnut shaped tank in spare wheel well and a sequential fueling system (think it was a bosch system) which cost £1300+vat fitted + warranty. it was money well spent i think :)

If anyone knows of any good systems or installers around the north wales area, can you let us know please???

Cheers :)

bin running i think it's a bigas system on a 95 t5 for over a year bloody brilliant 54.9 a litre round here just now. think it was about £1500 guys in river road barking east london had to go back after a few weeks for a retune never bin back since never had a problem

timbo_1975
Tuesday 4th November 2008, 13:07
Have a word with www.go-lpg.co.uk They are pretty experienced with gassing volvo turbos.

tim..

Terminator
Tuesday 4th November 2008, 20:24
I can thoroughly recommend a BRC Sequential 56 system. You will be looking at about £2000 to £2150 inclusive but it is a top notch kit and turbo friendly.