PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Oct 26 PITLOCHRY

CONDYBOY
Saturday 18th October 2008, 19:57
I know this is in the Scottish event schedule post but I thought it deserved its own post.

May I suggest 1pm at the Rieachan road car/coach park.

on this map http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=293981&y=758446&z=0&sv=293981,758446&st=4&tl=Pitlochry+B.C.
(turn down where it says A924 not down Station Road as is no entry to carpark)
The pitlochry festival is on at the mo' so there's quite a lot going on on an evening if your missus and the kids want to tag along!

thebadger
Sunday 19th October 2008, 00:54
I'm deffo in!

Got a better map off google mate, the "A" is almost on the nose! Chances!

Charles said he'd hitch a lift & I belive fraz has claimed he will come in his Carlton!

Outside of this I cannot vouch for much! (apart from the knowledge that if a dog has crapped anywhere in the car park, Fraz will step in it!)

See you all there! :p

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=pitlochry&ie=UTF8&ll=56.705778,-3.732047&spn=0.011119,0.038452&t=h&z=15

Jaseb77
Sunday 19th October 2008, 11:41
I reckon I should be cool, for coming to this too,

May I suggest a quieter , not pay n display car park ?
like down at the Rec fields, or Garry Bridge, or Clunie Dam, or Blair Atholl.
then maybe lunch at athe atholl arms ?.

chisai
Sunday 19th October 2008, 20:31
If anyone is going to this remember and change your clocks on Saturday night. Back 1 hour

CONDYBOY
Sunday 19th October 2008, 21:43
If anyone is going to this remember and change your clocks on Saturday night. Back 1 hour

Nice point mate.

I'm not sure but I don't think they charge on a Sunday???? Might have to check it out. Will let you all know Monday night. If they do then the rec would be a good place.

thebadger
Monday 20th October 2008, 02:53

We used to have a guy that showed up late for work every monday, the only time he made it in early was due to him not changing his watch!

Funny as, but it was a one off for him to be early! We all usually took bets as to how late the tit would be!

Good memory that! Cheers Chisai!

CONDYBOY
Monday 20th October 2008, 22:14
No charge at the rie-achan road car/coach park on Sundays

T5RSteve
Tuesday 21st October 2008, 13:33
I'm not up to much this weekend so will come along. Anyone going up from the Edinburgh area and want to form a convoy? If not will probably go and see my folks in Bankfoot on the way up.

1 pm sounds good to me and the extra hour in bed on Monday morning seems even better!

See you then.

CONDYBOY
Tuesday 21st October 2008, 23:07
I'm not up to much this weekend so will come along. Anyone going up from the Edinburgh area and want to form a convoy? If not will probably go and see my folks in Bankfoot on the way up.

1 pm sounds good to me and the extra hour in bed on Monday morning seems even better!

See you then.

The extra hour in bed is Sunday, this is my favourite night of the year!lol

thebadger
Tuesday 21st October 2008, 23:15
The extra hour in bed is Sunday, this is my favourite night of the year!lol

It's not yer birthday is it??

Once a year is good enough for some! :rolleyes:

Deffo in! May even try & keep the car clean for it!

Jaseb77
Thursday 23rd October 2008, 10:05
I'll be there with the S60 and my brother will bring the C70 along

anybody else ??

T5RSteve
Thursday 23rd October 2008, 12:05
I'll be there in the 850. There's a thread running on VolvoClub.org about a meet in Pitlochry @ 12 on Sunday. Is this all the same thing with everyone meeting up together or is it a bit fragmented?

I'm going to head up to Pitlochry and check the car parks to see who I can see. Hopefully catch you all there at some point!

thebadger
Thursday 23rd October 2008, 18:01
C has confirmed he will hitch a lift this weekend.... tsk!

Good to hear there's going to be loads of volvo's kicking about when we get there!

Should we all show up early to noise up the other meet!

CONDYBOY
Thursday 23rd October 2008, 21:52
Yeah man ! lets make it 12 noon!
And I still get my extra hour in bed! LURVERLY!:)

volvokid
Friday 24th October 2008, 21:21
So how much is going to the meet????

thebadger
Saturday 25th October 2008, 05:17
I & c!

volvokid
Saturday 25th October 2008, 09:58
Its a long way just for 2 cars like lol was thinking about poping down

Jimmie
Saturday 25th October 2008, 11:22
2 CAR'S ?.
I thought it was supposed to be a meeting of Volvo car's.You'd see more in a normal carpark.

CONDYBOY
Saturday 25th October 2008, 12:08
So far I can see 5 ppl, how about it volvokid? don't forget we can muscle in on the other meet asweel and spoil their fun!LOL

T5RSteve
Saturday 25th October 2008, 12:15
I'll be there tomorrow.

volvokid
Saturday 25th October 2008, 12:50
So far I can see 5 ppl, how about it volvokid? don't forget we can muscle in on the other meet asweel and spoil their fun!LOL

Should be able to attend i'll see what the old man says about gan on a road trip in the old S60. Can you PM me your mobile number and i'll txt you later to confirm it will come in handy if i get lost.

volvokid
Saturday 25th October 2008, 19:20
Should be able to attend i'll see what the old man says about gan on a road trip in the old S60. Can you PM me your mobile number and i'll txt you later to confirm it will come in handy if i get lost.

Bump please

Jimmie
Sunday 26th October 2008, 07:41
I take this has been called or is it still on,any contact numbers if it is?.

Jaseb77
Sunday 26th October 2008, 17:23
Sorry guys but due to the weather, I didn't make it, seems the voc meet still was on , with a few attendees,

my car is currently up to the door mirrors in mud as I got it stuck in a field on Saturday.

CONDYBOY
Sunday 26th October 2008, 18:53
Three of us and four from voc, wow what a turnout!
Glad to see some ppl out in the rain tho'. 'twas good to put faces to the cars.

abdul
Sunday 26th October 2008, 19:35
any pictures

thebadger
Sunday 26th October 2008, 20:27
Sorry guys, didn't make it due to an emergency to do with decorating!

Cast iron baths are a real pain! So are rotten floorboards!

Guarenteed show for the next one!

CONDYBOY
Sunday 26th October 2008, 20:55
Sounds like the badgers sett has some damp probs! Don't let the DIY get you down mate!

Volvokid had a camera so hopefully...

My car was at the other side of the carpark at the time so it wont be in the pics.

volvokid
Sunday 26th October 2008, 21:59
Sounds like the badgers sett has some damp probs! Don't let the DIY get you down mate!

Volvokid had a camera so hopefully...

My car was at the other side of the carpark at the time so it wont be in the pics.

Bet it is mr condy i'll start a new thread in a min.