PDA

View Full Version : instructions

stainesy
Thursday 9th October 2008, 17:28
i have just bought a 7 seat conversion but dont have the instructions on fitting them.

anybody got some they could put up on here or just give me a step by step on how to. the seats i aint bothered about as they are simple its just the seat belts realy

cheers

t5 pete
Thursday 9th October 2008, 19:42
Does it show how to fit in the hynes manual or have you got a volvo repair shop cd

stainesy
Thursday 9th October 2008, 19:43
Does it show how to fit in the hynes manual or have you got a volvo repair shop cd

i have a haynes manual but dont think it shows in there how to. will have a look now

stainesy
Thursday 9th October 2008, 19:50
no nothing in haynes about 7 seat conversion

t5 pete
Thursday 9th October 2008, 20:01
Have you removed the floor cards and have a look to see if there is anywhere you can bolt the seat belts to im only having a geuss tho

stainesy
Thursday 9th October 2008, 20:04
Have you removed the floor cards and have a look to see if there is anywhere you can bolt the seat belts to im only having a geuss tho

think its more complicated than that mate. think i have to remove the side panels and feed the belts through then remove sealing panels and other stuff. thats why i need instruction.

t5 pete
Thursday 9th October 2008, 20:06
All i can say is GOOD LUCK im glad its not me just fitted my new g-max springs today the car looks a lot betta lower

stainesy
Thursday 9th October 2008, 20:11
All i can say is GOOD LUCK im glad its not me just fitted my new g-max springs today the car looks a lot betta lower

nice. yeah i still gota get round to fitting my koni,s but need to get hold of 2 nuts that hold the shoxs at the bottm and 2 nuts that go onto the lower coil spring plate as when i try to undo the lower coil spring holder nut the hole stud inside it spinns. so im going to have to angel grind them off.

t5 pete
Thursday 9th October 2008, 20:15
the plate that spins in the middle of the spring all you need is soe plus gas (releasant) and a set of plumbers plyers them adjustable ones to hold the plate while you release the nut its easy if you live near a machine mark they sell the same plyers ive got and there brill on around a tenner

stainesy
Thursday 9th October 2008, 20:21
the plate that spins in the middle of the spring all you need is soe plus gas (releasant) and a set of plumbers plyers them adjustable ones to hold the plate while you release the nut its easy if you live near a machine mark they sell the same plyers ive got and there brill on around a tenner

no its not the plate that is spinning its the stud in the middle of the plate.

im just going to cut the nut off the bottm with an angle grinder and knock it up and out. i have 2 brand new plates but just need the nuts

MIKESC70T5
Thursday 9th October 2008, 20:51

Gmax are a very budget brand,hope you got a good dental plan LOL

ajc106
Thursday 9th October 2008, 23:01
hi did mine last year will see if still have the instructions

jonno12
Thursday 9th October 2008, 23:06
stains if ur in stevenage ill give u a hand if you like

thebadger
Friday 10th October 2008, 05:56
Found this in a web trawl, HTH!

http://www.volvo-forums.com/index.php?showtopic=4794&hl=

stainesy
Friday 10th October 2008, 18:27
Found this in a web trawl, HTH!

http://www.volvo-forums.com/index.php?showtopic=4794&hl=

cheers mate but thats not an 850 and totaly diferant

stainesy
Friday 10th October 2008, 18:28
hi did mine last year will see if still have the instructions

that would be great if you have mate.

t5 pete
Friday 10th October 2008, 20:28
i asked a few people about fitting lowering springs as i bought a set of koni fsd's and most of them who had the fsd's said they had the gmax springs on so ill see how i get on

thebadger
Saturday 11th October 2008, 06:26
Sorry Stainsey, thought any info would be better than none at the moment!

Best of luck with the fit tho!

cookie
Saturday 11th October 2008, 17:31
Rear Seat Instructions (http://forums.t5d5.org/index.php?showtopic=4563&st=0#entry52418)

HTH

Ben

stainesy
Saturday 11th October 2008, 19:18
Rear Seat Instructions (http://forums.t5d5.org/index.php?showtopic=4563&st=0#entry52418)

HTH

Ben

OH GREAT THANKS ALOT MATE. YOU ARE A DIAMOND. LIFE SAVER.

going to have to read abot run to car do it. then run to pc then back to car LOL
bloody printer bust LOL