PDA

View Full Version : Lots to fit

stainesy
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:33
came into abit of money today and i have already bought loads off the internet for my T-5R.

so far have bought
black performance mesh grill.
drilled and groved brake discs and performance pads all round.
K&N air filter.
new tyres.
am hopefully buying a 7 seat conversion this weekend. just waiting for an email.

hhhhhmmmmmmm what els should i get????

was thinking about geting some black wind deflectors for the windows but not sure what it will look like

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:37
If you have about £200 quid spare i would get the reverse flow intercooler piping kit i have a foto of it in my profile other than that if you dont have a stainless steel exhaust get one they sound brill and last forever or fit a sub (i could go on forever its easy to spend money)

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:39
p.s. invite me next time you rob a bank ha ha

irf
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:42
which performance pads and discs? just interested.

cookie
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:44
TBH I'd worry about getting car mechanically A1 b4 dicking about with arty farty bits. and open a bank account, put some money in it for future repairs.maintance

Ben

Rob_ioClean
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:44
I think reverse flow intercooler piping is pretty pointless, Had it on my 850, made no difference tbh.

stainesy
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:49
oh theres plenty of money left for saving acount.

i got mintex brakes. any good?

well i have replaced so far
radiator
plugs
leads
boost pipes
cv joints
gearbox oil
engine oil and filter
just got brakes and air filter.
going to get new belt that powers power steering pump and all other bits.

anything els you can think of mechanical wise?

stephenevans99
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:51
With the darker evenings on the doorstep....I'd definately be buying a nice HID kit. Next the the RICA, it was the best thing I ever did to my T5.

irf
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:54
which mintex? 1144, 1155? sure there's others.

RIP i can only comment on my car, but it definetly DID make a difference to how the turbo spooled.

also, which gearbox oil did you go for? i think these cars are quite specific in what they need.

as for more upgrades, the list is endless.

stainesy
Monday 6th October 2008, 19:59
which mintex? 1144, 1155? sure there's others.

RIP i can only comment on my car, but it definetly DID make a difference to how the turbo spooled.

also, which gearbox oil did you go for? i think these cars are quite specific in what they need.

as for more upgrades, the list is endless.

dont no what mintex they are just no they are mintex drilled and grooved brake discs and pads to fit a volvo 850 T-5R

i used DEX 3 in my gearbox

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:12
it just shortens the air feed also it will help when running more power

jonno12
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:14
ive got the same pete where did you get the chrome one from on urs

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:15
forgot about the 304 (rica) that would be a deff at £150

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:19
I got the rip from ipd they dont make much of a difference in power but are hell of a lot better for the air feed also if you have the rica or other power mod its well worth it

jonno12
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:21
looks good mine s in the black paint looks a bit crap and was looking for the chrome one

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:25
You could go down to you local fabrication of metal work place and have a pipe made up for you it would be hell of alot cheaper the only difference between the two is that the kit i have is a larger bore

jonno12
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:27
oh right it is a bit pricey i was just looking

irf
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:28
dont no what mintex they are just no they are mintex drilled and grooved brake discs and pads to fit a volvo 850 T-5R

i used DEX 3 in my gearbox

is it the mintex stuff you get on ebay?

tbh i haven't heard anythin about these, good or bad, but i would personally avoid. i doubt they're gonna be any better then standard.

if it was me, i'd get standard volvo discs and some good pads. when i say good i mean at the very least, some ferodo ds2500s. there's better out there but more expensive so doubt there'd be many people interested.

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:34
Mintex are a good make and have been around for a while the discs will be better but only better under hard use the grooves help water get away also stops brake glaze and the drilled holes help the heat get away faster but you will have to be hammering your brakes to achive this

stainesy
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:41
Mintex are a good make and have been around for a while the discs will be better but only better under hard use the grooves help water get away also stops brake glaze and the drilled holes help the heat get away faster but you will have to be hammering your brakes to achive this

yep my car get hammered daily LOL

and yeah i had mintex on my calibra and they were realy good brakes. they made alot of diferance in getting rid of brake fade.
i get alot of brake fade on my t-5R at the mo its scarey so i thought it a good idea to get some anti fade brakes LOL

irf
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:46
i can only advise what i know. good luck:smile:

stainesy
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:53
how easy is it to change 850 pads? iv done loadsa brakes in my time mainly vauxhalls. never done volvo tho. are they just as strait forward an vauxhall or are they fiddly buggers that need special tools?

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:56
Very easy to do all you have to remember is when you are pushing the pot (piston) back to undew the niple for the fluid to come out other wise if you dont you will be putting back pressure on the abs unit which isnt good

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 20:58
and no special tool required

cameron
Monday 6th October 2008, 21:02
Nah they are really easy, Put it this way i had never changed pads or even disks before and i done the lot, front and back in 1hr 30 minutes, not bad i thought for a first timer, i have Mintex front and rears on mine also, although not the drilled and grooved ones, they seem to be pretty good, up until now.

The drilled and grooved brake system was my next upgrade. or maybe some 302's, we will just have to wait and see what the job front does.

stainesy
Monday 6th October 2008, 21:15
just bought myself a poly upper engine mount bush off partsforvolvos to.
so on the volvos its best to bleed the brakes after changing pads then?

t5 pete
Monday 6th October 2008, 21:25
no need to bleed the brakes the only thing you have to do is when your pushing the pot back realise the nipple and as soon as you stop pushing the pot tighten it up straight away so no air can get in

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 05:33
brake wise you should have upgraded to 302's while you were buying discs....

stainesy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 06:50
brake wise you should have upgraded to 302's while you were buying discs....

why whats the diferance?

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 12:36
More surface area so im guessing better stopping power ?

LesRED850R
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 13:05
oh theres plenty of money left for saving acount.

anything els you can think of mechanical wise?
Got these for my "HALO ANGEL EYE" headlights and seem to be very good quality ! LINKY- http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=250297302981 Make one of these instead of an R.I.P KIT... LINKY http://www.quickbrickmotorsports.com/tech_diycai.html Put H.I.D lamps in these... _ LINKY http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtakajosQQssPageNameZSTR KQ3aMEFSXQ3aMESOI Put this in the dash..LINKY_ http://www.uncrate.com/men/gear/car-audio-video/pioneer-avicf500bt/ Get these http://www.hornblasters.com/ Good luck !!. (http://www.hornblasters.com/)

(http://www.hornblasters.com/redirect.php?url=http://www.trainhornforums.com/)

stainesy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 17:03
ok so on that diy cold air thingy what happens if he drives through a deep puddle?

i had a sealed cold air feed like that on my last calibra and i got stuck and had to drive through deep water and it foooked my car beyond repair. so i aint gona make the mistake of puting a sealed intake at the bottom of my car again

jonno12
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 17:06
i suppose itd be ok if you put the intake in the back of the grill but seems like an ass ache

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 17:51
why whats the diferance?

bigger discs

stainesy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 18:04
bigger discs

dont i need bigger calipers for that?

LesRED850R
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 19:27
dont i need bigger calipers for that?
no just caliper brkts and longer hoses , or go for s60R discs and Porsche red calipers [ look at IPD USA site ]

irf
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 19:27
use the same calipers. you need caliper carriers to space the caliper out.

the main benefit as far as i know is not so much stopping power as an increase in resistance to fade.

LesRED850R
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 19:29
ok so on that diy cold air thingy what happens if he drives through a deep puddle?

i had a sealed cold air feed like that on my last calibra and i got stuck and had to drive through deep water and it foooked my car beyond repair. so i aint gona make the mistake of puting a sealed intake at the bottom of my car again
Some folk get the crud/liquid from the bottom of the i/cooler sucking into the turbo.....Put the intake higher on the filter i/let..OH and avoid puddles.....

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 20:22
use the same calipers. you need caliper carriers to space the caliper out.

the main benefit as far as i know is not so much stopping power as an increase in resistance to fade.

Irf why are you wasting your time trying to educate these idiots

stainesy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 20:27
Irf why are you wasting your time trying to educate these idiots

who you calling an idiot?

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 20:30

me i think :D

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 20:35

Idiots dear boy I said IDIOTS

stainesy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 20:37
Idiots dear boy I said IDIOTS

ok so why are we all idiots?

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 20:52
ok so why are we all idiots?

do you care?

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 20:53
Stainesy my dear boy you keep asking questions regarding your 850 but in all honesty how many times have you actually listened?

You asked about what you should buy for your car next but yet again are you actually going to take any advice on what to buy?I think not.

Irf has giving you some valid point regarding brakes but instead your going to buy some ****ty drilled and grooved with even more ****ty mintex pads(to which you have no idea what compound they are.)

Have you managed to get your car running correctly yet?

You also say you have come into some money?It would help if you actually stated on how much you was intending to spend on your 850.

Can I ask what tyres you have just got fitted?How is your suspension?

A really GOOD starting point would be to get your car running correctly first before modding it.

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:00
whats wrong with asking 15 million volvo related questions a week?

irf
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:03
whats wrong with asking 15 million volvo related questions a week?

i thought it was more:confused:

oh and i have to add, i do agree with crispy.

stainesy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:05
Stainesy my dear boy you keep asking questions regarding your 850 but in all honesty how many times have you actually listened?

You asked about what you should buy for your car next but yet again are you actually going to take any advice on what to buy?I think not.

Irf has giving you some valid point regarding brakes but instead your going to buy some ****ty drilled and grooved with even more ****ty mintex pads(to which you have no idea what compound they are.)

Have you managed to get your car running correctly yet?

You also say you have come into some money?It would help if you actually stated on how much you was intending to spend on your 850.

Can I ask what tyres you have just got fitted?How is your suspension?

A really GOOD starting point would be to get your car running correctly first before modding it.

ok mate if you had read the thread proply you would have read that i have already bought some brakes not that i was asking what to get. there was no mention of me asking witch brakes to get.
also if you had been keeping up with the topics on here you would have read ages ago that my car has been sorted and is runnimng perfect. there is nothing at all rong with it now.
and i have bought koni suspension to fit to the rear and have them in my boot.

so i dont no about anybody els but who does that make the idiot?

so what is an infomation website for volvo,s about if its not learning about volvo,s?

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:05
Chill have a bud

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:18
ok mate if you had read the thread proply you would have read that i have already bought some brakes not that i was asking what to get. there was no mention of me asking witch brakes to get.
also if you had been keeping up with the topics on here you would have read ages ago that my car has been sorted and is runnimng perfect. there is nothing at all rong with it now.
and i have bought koni suspension to fit to the rear and have them in my boot.

so i don't no about anybody els but who does that make the idiot?

so what is an information website for volvo,s about if its not learning about volvo,s?

OK try this one

What idiot buys Koni suspension only for the rear??what about the front??

So I take it that you managed to get your steering sorted??

Yes I did read that you have already bought your brakes but what is more shocking is that you have now idea to whether there any good or not

Back to my other question

What tyres have you just had fitted??

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:21
dont talk to me about tyres

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:24
dont talk to me about tyres

LOL 225 40 18 are very expensive

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:25
myne are michelin pilot exalto sport are they good enough for ya ha ha
(they dont get much better that that)

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:26
215/40/17 £400

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:28
LOL 225 40 18 are very expensive

the ones i bought are also somewhat wider than the 225's i was running before! mainly extra sidewall protection!! they have polished my inner wings up a treat :D

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:29
215/40/17 £400

1600 a set?

stainesy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:29
OK try this one

What idiot buys Koni suspension only for the rear??what about the front??

So I take it that you managed to get your steering sorted??

Yes I did read that you have already bought your brakes but what is more shocking is that you have now idea to whether there any good or not

Back to my other question

What tyres have you just had fitted??

the idiots that buy koni just for the rear are ones that have buggered shoxs at the back and managed to get a set of koni shoxs and springs for less than it would have cost to get standeres. also wanted to lower the rear to mach the front as it sits high at the back.
i no mintex brakes are good on vauxhalls as i have had them before i was asking if they are any good for volvo,s as volvo,s are alot heavyer.
and yes steering is fine just a winy powered steering pump that aint gona cost alot to get sorted and am doing next week.

the tyres i got are avon i get them cheap from a mate that works in a tyre place in bletchley.

so is there anything els you want to pic at or are you done now?

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:30
215/40/17 £400

215/40/17 lol go away small boy

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:31
no £400 for the set im not that rich but will be when i win the lotto (IN MY DREAMS)

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:33
i think dooby is running 235/40/17.......

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:35
they cant be the standard volvo 17 inch alloys can they

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:36
the idiots that buy koni just for the rear are ones that have buggered shoxs at the back and managed to get a set of koni shoxs and springs for less than it would have cost to get standeres. also wanted to lower the rear to mach the front as it sits high at the back.
i no mintex brakes are good on vauxhalls as i have had them before i was asking if they are any good for volvo,s as volvo,s are alot heavyer.
and yes steering is fine just a winy powered steering pump that aint gona cost alot to get sorted and am doing next week.

the tyres i got are avon i get them cheap from a mate that works in a tyre place in bletchley.

so is there anything els you want to pic at or are you donr now?

Avons lol

As for your friend is he the same friend that said your auto box/drive shaft was foooooked?

Last time I looked a winning power steering pumped meant it is knacked

So your going to fit uprated koni shocks and springs to the rear of your 850 yet your keeping the STANDARD front shocks and springs fitted?WTF

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:38
i think dooby is running 235/40/17.......

Is he now

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:38
they cant be the standard volvo 17 inch alloys can they

why not?

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:40
Is he now

yer, on genuine pegs.....

havent had chance to speak to him to find out about any rubbing issues

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:41
yer, on genuine pegs.....

havent had chance to speak to him to find out about any rubbing issues

I knew Dooby had the Gen 17" pegs but didn't know he was running 235's

tomtyres
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:45
ZZZzzz

stainesy
Avons lol

As for your friend is he the same friend that said your auto box/drive shaft was foooooked?

Last time I looked a winning power steering pumped meant it is knacked

So your going to fit uprated koni shocks and springs to the rear of your 850 yet your keeping the STANDARD front shocks and springs fitted?WTF

well i didnt buy my tyres to race in them i bought them for my MOT in a few weeks.
and yeah i no that means its foooked hence getting it sorted next week.

as iv said before this is my first volvo and auto and i came on here to learn about it and iv learnt loads and still learning. what is it your job to pic at people coz they dont have the same noledge as you or sumit?

cameron
Why buy tyres that you know will rub?

I dont see the point myself.

Ive got 17" Tethys with 215/45/17's and on full lock they sometimes still rub!

PNuT
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:49

Ive got 17" Tethys with 215/40/17's and on full lock they sometimes still rub!

full lock can be adjusted..... also the offset of the different wheels is quite important

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:51
well i didnt buy my tyres to race in them i bought them for my MOT in a few weeks.
and yeah i no that means its foooked hence getting it sorted next week.

as iv said before this is my first volvo and auto and i came on here to learn about it and iv learnt loads and still learning. what is it your job to pic at people coz they dont have the same noledge as you or sumit?

Stainesy Im not picking on you Im merely pointing out the fact when people with honest information try to help you out you seem to ignore there advice but when some chaved up volvo owner sticks there 2pence worth in your all ears

Your a volvo owner not some punked up corsa boy racer

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:52
very ture

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:53

Ive got 17" Tethys with 215/45/17's and on full lock they sometimes still rub!

Read your own question your not making sence

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:55
Im 31 and still a Volvo boy racer,

Theres nothin better than whiping scooby's / Saxo Vtr's and the like being driven by little knob eds!

Especially the ones in Oldham that spend thousands on mods and their still slower than a 13 year old estate car!

Luvin it!

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:56
are you two going to kiss and make up now

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:57
Read your own question your not making sence

I bought the wheels with the tyres on!

I didnt know they would rub!

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 21:57
cameron you forgot to add a 13yr old estate brick but we love em

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:01
I bought the wheels with the tyres on!

I didnt know they would rub!

If you did your homework then you would of known that would rub

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:02
Lol, sorry forgot about the brick bit!

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:03
Im 31 and still a Volvo boy racer,

Theres nothin better than whiping scooby's / Saxo Vtr's and the like being driven by little knob eds!

Especially the ones in Oldham that spend thousands on mods and their still slower than a 13 year old estate car!

Luvin it!

Racing saxo's LOL havent you got beter thing to do

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:04
Crispy CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:08
If you did your homework then you would of known that would rub

Well if you check my previous posts you will see i asked near on 50 questions regarding what wheels will fit, the wheels came with the tyres on and the owner didnt tell me what size the tyres were.

If you wanna come and give me the £200+ for new tyres then i'll change them over!

Then again that would mean you wouldnt have anything else to point out about my car and you'd have to find someone else to spread your endless knowledge onto.

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:11
Racing saxo's LOL havent you got beter thing to do

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about something, why dont you P off and sort that out, then come back and contribute useful knowledge / tips / and good old banter to the forum instead of havin a pop at people.

The last person like you got chucked off the site, its not stood for!

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:18
You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about something, why dont you P off and sort that out, then come back and contribute useful knowledge / tips / and good old banter to the forum instead of havin a pop at people.

The last person like you got chucked off the site, its not stood for!

Who was that then?

What is the definition of banter

No Bee in my bonnet

You don't like what I have to so you you think I should P off?

What useful knowledge have you got?

Here is some really good knowledge Try using the search button it helps prevent the same questions being asked time and time again

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:23
Who was that then?

What is the definition of banter

No Bee in my bonnet

You don't like what I have to so you you think I should P off?

What useful knowledge have you got?

Here is some really good knowledge Try using the search button it helps prevent the same questions being asked time and time again

Your not even worth the time to argue with!

Im not bothered about whatever it is you think you may know or dont know.

The day i rise to an idiot gauding me is the day i sell the Volvo and buy something else, which havin done nearly all the work on the car by myself im not going to do!

You wont be gettin any more replys off me!

End of ! Discussion closed !

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:34

The day i rise to an idiot gauding me is the day i sell the Volvo and buy something else, which havin done nearly all the work on the car by myself im not going to do!

LOL 1-0 to Crispy

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:34
Lord B ( or ben ) whatever, Why dont you stick to the other forum you come from you know the T5D5 forum!

Note for justin :- This is in no way meant to be an advertisement ! lol

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:36
Lord B ( or ben ) whatever, Why dont you stick to the other forum you come from you know the T5D5 forum!

Note for justin :- This is in no way meant to be an advertisement ! lol

Read post 85

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:41
For everybody else while post 87 was being typed, the lord! or cookie whichever thought he'd try and wind me up with silly sh*t, 1 - 0, very mature eh ? So his last post ( 88 ) was pointless.

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:50
Cameron dont bother wasting your time its obvious hes very little minded and is just a total idiot and needs to grow up and get some manners

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:52
For everybody else while post 87 was being typed, the lord! thought he'd try and wind me up with silly sh*t, 1 - 0, very mature eh ? So his last post ( 88 ) was pointless.

2-0 lol

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:53
Cameron dont bother wasting your time its obvious hes very little minded and is just a total idiot and needs to grow up and get some manners

And what would you know about manners FFS you come from Barnsley

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:56

My thoughts exactly pete,

Crispy = Tonyt-5, i stand corrected, my apologies ben ( Lord B )

he needs to stick to his own site!

Im finished with this idiot!

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 22:59
very true

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:00

Cookie or Lord B whichever needs to stick to their own site!

Cookie or Lord B LOL you have no idea do you

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:05
just to clarify the above posts, i know people may be gettin confused........

Crispy is tonyt-5
Cookie is Lord B

Both aliases for t5d5 members

Of which i hear isnt doing so good lately

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:09
cameron whats your forge dump valve like im thinking of getting one

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:11
just to clarify the above posts, i know people may be gettin confused........

Crispy is tonyt-5
Cookie is Lord B

Both aliases for t5d5 members

Of which i hear isnt doing so good lately

Your way of the mark

So what have you heard about T5D5 then?

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:11
Pretty loud actually!

I bought it off Ebay not so long back.

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:14
that will do me im getting one

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:14

Crispy = Tonyt-5, i stand corrected, my apologies ben ( Lord B )

he needs to stick to his own site!

So please tell me Cameron who died and left you in charge to say who is and who isnt welcome on this forum

just for your info I have been a member on this forum VOC and t5D5 for some time longer then yourself

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:24
Make sure you get the full fitting kit as well!

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:30
So please tell me Cameron who died and left you in charge to say who is and who isnt welcome on this forum

Oh dear!

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:32
Oh dear!

Infact arnt you also a memder of T5D5?

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:33
No

But thanks for the offer

I get all the info i need on here ta

lee

crispy
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:37
No

But thanks for the offer

I get all the info i need on here ta

lee

What?

I honestly thought you was the top tuner on here?

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:38
i will have to get a larger t-piece due to fitting the reverse flow intercooler kit just had a look on ebay and there only 22 quid and just need a blanking plate for the recirc, i think thats about it appart from the silicone hoses was the blanking plate a bit of a sod to fit?

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:42
It can be due to where its located, but if you've any mechanics know how you'll be ok

t5 pete
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:46
Ill find a way around it i always do cheers for the help

cameron
Tuesday 7th October 2008, 23:48
No worries mate.

Let us now how you get on, get some piccys on.

irf
Wednesday 8th October 2008, 04:19

not that i care either way but you do have a for sale thread lolhttp://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17841

stainesy
Wednesday 8th October 2008, 06:54
iv only just turned 30 and i have had alot of what you would call boyracer cars. renault 5 gt turbo, cav gsi, calibra,s and astra gte,s so i am a boyracer. i just have a faster car than the rest of the boy racers do now LOL

stainesy
Wednesday 8th October 2008, 07:02
ohh crispy is tonyt-5,
makes sence now why he is being a t**t

cameron
Wednesday 8th October 2008, 12:33
not that i care either way but you do have a for sale thread lolhttp://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17841

If you read the post properly it says i may have to sell, not that it is for sale!

Quote: I dont want to sell her but i think if a job doesnt come up very soon then she will have to go.

Any help with pricing would be appreciated.

This was my Iconic Childhood dream car after seeing them on the BTCC, so i will be gutted if she has to go!

Its there so i can judge what i may get before and if i do have to sell.

Thanks

lee

crispy
Wednesday 8th October 2008, 18:37
Mmmm lets all buy car's we cant afford to run

Maybe you should stick to Ford Escorts

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 8th October 2008, 19:37
*Yawn* Forum rules blah blah blah..etc etc etc....

Thread locked

x

Justin
Wednesday 8th October 2008, 21:36
After investigation it would seem that the accusations as to the user of "crispy" were indeed correct. For that reason the user has been removed.