PDA

View Full Version : A message from Pyaap

Tim Williams
Wednesday 1st October 2008, 19:56
Hello all, following on from the success of the meet earlier this summer at MRG in Chippenham, and the current financial climate which inevitably means we all need to be that little bit more careful, they have very kindly offered to extend an exceptional deal to all forum members on both parts and servicing. As those present at the meet in July will confirm, MRG have not only demonstrated that they are at the very top of their game in terms of their expertise, but also offer fantastic aftersales customer support, and I am very grateful that they have agreed to continue to offer substantial discounts on parts, general servicing and other related work. Parts discounts will vary depending on the item (as a general rule of thumb, more commonly used service items will attract a larger discount) and should any forum member be willing to make the journey down to them, they will offer you the very best deal they can in terms of both parts and labour, for any work you wish for them to undertake (general servicing or otherwise).

For all parts related enquiries, please call MRG on 01249 656058 and ask to speak to Gary. Parts can either be collected from their premises, delivered to you for a nominal charge, or alternatively if I am personally able to attend any forum meets, I will gladly bring along items which have been pre-ordered and paid for, to save on postage costs. If anyone has any questions or would like a quote for any servicing related work, please call MRG on 01249 443300 (option 1) and ask to speak to Simon, the service manager at MRG. In all instances, please do remember to mention that you have been referred on from the forum.

I hope that you will be able to take up this very generous offer and show MRG the very same support which they have very kindly extended to us on this forum.

Justin
Wednesday 1st October 2008, 20:30
Excellent, thanks for the message, its about time Pyaap joined us here too.

After liasing via him earler this year with MRG i can only echo whats been said. A truly professional dealership with superb staff and customer service. I will add their details to the traders section later this week :)

Al115
Thursday 2nd October 2008, 07:45
Hello Pyaap :)

abdul
Saturday 4th October 2008, 12:45
welcome to pyapp

Loadsamiles
Saturday 4th October 2008, 14:46
After liasing via him earler this year with MRG i can only echo whats been said. A truly professional dealership with superb staff and customer service. I will add their details to the traders section later this week :)

I agree.

Having had things done there and vsited the meet there I can only echo those comments again.