PDA

View Full Version : What's best to clean Cabrio Roof

AndyJudge
Tuesday 30th September 2008, 12:02
Hi All,

What's the best product to clean a Fabric Carbrio roof ?

Our's has got a couple of Greeny, Browny spots that look a bit like mould but refuse to budge using Turtle wax roof cleaner etc....

Roof is Tan in colour by the way

Andy

martybelfastt5
Tuesday 30th September 2008, 18:57
not sure about fabric tho i had a gte convertable with cream hood tryd loads of stuff to clean it inc car valeting products nothing worked try cif/jif with bleach small sponge it came up like new,,,,

dan_burdock
Friday 10th October 2008, 07:51
I use Renovo products for hoods. I find them effective and easy to use.
Hope this helps Dan

Rufe
Friday 10th October 2008, 11:35
Volvo sell their own soft top care kit, heres the text from the volvo chemicals catalogue.

"The kit for protecting the soft top has been specially developed for the care of volvo convertible roofs. The cleaning agent is simple to use and must be used before the impregnating agent is applied. Together they combine to make the fabric of the roof dirt and water repellent and makes it easier to remove the dirt the next time.

The kit is simple to use and comprises soft top cleaner, 200 ml, soft top waterproofing agent, 400ml, a fibre cloth, a washing sponge, an eraser, plastic glove and full instructions for us.

The treatment must be repeated at regular interval in order to keep the convertible top in the best possible condition."

VOLVO SOFT TOP CARE:
P/n: 9510252
Retail Price: £33.14 inc vat
Our Price: £28.16 inc vat, plus postage
Postage: £4.20 Royal Mail Parcel Force
Availability: In stock the next day if ordered by 4:30pm

Simon