PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the White volvo 850s gone......

Babybadger
Monday 29th September 2008, 15:36
Christ with all the ex-plod cars running around, can I find a bonnet in polar white (189) ? Can I f**k, I thought there was loads of these cars about....If anyone knows of a broken 850 saloon or estate in white, let me know, I need a bonnet ....... I don't want to have respray a bonnet if I can help it..........

Thanks in advance.....

pjay
Monday 29th September 2008, 19:47
white bonnet for 850 try READVIEW he had three a couple of weeks ago before i got one off him so by rights he should still have 2, he posts the stuff as well if you prefer, he is called Adam and very helpful, i trust him 100%....

Babybadger
Monday 29th September 2008, 21:34
white bonnet for 850 try READVIEW he had three a couple of weeks ago before i got one off him so by rights he should still have 2, he posts the stuff as well if you prefer, he is called Adam and very helpful, i trust him 100%....

PM'd him, have you got a number for him? I will ring him, PM me please. Many Thanks kind sir.....Where is he based.....?

Niles
Tuesday 30th September 2008, 09:55
im trying to sort the monies to buy a white 850 saloon as i type, if i get it ill be stripping it for bits i want. the bonnet of the car is white, not sure if its the code you need but ill let you know asap. where in the south are you as a bonnet wont fit in a letter box.

Babybadger
Tuesday 30th September 2008, 16:19
im trying to sort the monies to buy a white 850 saloon as i type, if i get it ill be stripping it for bits i want. the bonnet of the car is white, not sure if its the code you need but ill let you know asap. where in the south are you as a bonnet wont fit in a letter box.

PM'd sir.....any idea on date of said car?

cameron
Wednesday 1st October 2008, 22:25
I too have trouble finding the White ( 189 ) 850's, i need a near side wing!

I'll try Adam and Paul @ Readview me thinks i seem to remember an alladins cave of parts all over surely theres one in that lot!

I cant rate Readview highly enough by the way, Awesome service!