PDA

View Full Version : Email from Ultimate Street Car.

Bison
Tuesday 26th April 2005, 22:16
Further to my recent post regarding us all going up as a club to USC I have emailed them and recieved this reply.

Hi,
To book your Club in for USC we require the following information:-
Club Name
Club Contact - name, address & telephone number
Number of cars. (minimum of 10)

To guarentee your space you are required to book your admission tickets in
advance. One admission ticket for each Club Space required. ie if you wanted
a space for 16 cars, you would need to buy 16 weekend tickets in advance.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Sarah

I don't quite know how we will sort out paying all in one, but it sounds a really good idea and will be a lot safer and nicer than camping in the big field.

If you want to go suggest ways in which we can sort this out cos i don't know... :slap:

Bison

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 26th April 2005, 22:54
Piece o cake. You set a cut off date for people to send u the cheque for the cost. Then when u get enough send 1 cheque for the total & bank the rest of the cheques.

Bison
Tuesday 26th April 2005, 22:59
Piece o cake. You set a cut off date for people to send u the cheque for the cost. Then when u get enough send 1 cheque for the total & bank the rest of the cheques.

I don't really want that responsibility also you don't all know me so I doubt your going to send me money. I was wondering if Justin could organise something, I think it will be better if we send him payment for tickets etc. Or you phone USC to book and state your part of VT5 and they can accumulate a list.

Bison

Justin
Wednesday 27th April 2005, 08:30
Dont get me doing your dirty work, i have a missus, dog, business, T5 and a forum to run as it is :insane:

See if peeps are interested and go from there mate :)

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 27th April 2005, 14:36
Lol , i did tell him Justin that it don't work like that. Come on Bison you can do it if you put your mind to it. You gotta sell the event to people. :B_blite: