PDA

View Full Version : 850 T5 Why is such a supposedly desireable car worth so little?

5seaterT5x2
Tuesday 2nd September 2008, 10:54
Guess the above pretty much says it all?

miltski
Tuesday 2nd September 2008, 11:01
it may be desirable but fuel is expensive, and because these cars are made well, there's still plenty of them about, this competition is high

I wish they'd go up a bit though it will be less painfull when i get rid of mine!

5seaterT5x2
Tuesday 2nd September 2008, 11:09
it may be desirable but fuel is expensive, and because these cars are made well, there's still plenty of them about, this competition is high

I wish they'd go up a bit though it will be less painfull when i get rid of mine!

Well i 2nd that, had considered getting rid of one of mine (the manual) but would'nt get even the money i've paid out (new clutch,cam belt water pump etc) so whats the point? ;-/ As for the fuel got my auto on
LPG less than 60p a litre local to me,dont think thats to terrible with the performance etc that you get back.

P.S. Anyone want a 3.9 LPG Range Rover? ;-) somethin gotta go ;-/

gtiteen
Tuesday 2nd September 2008, 11:10
I guess as said before theyre older now, expensive to run and maintain. As Miltski says there are alot around too. Also with the price of other premium model big engined cars coming down so much I dare say alot of people are tempted towards them rightly or wrongly ie BMW 530i tourings coming in at 4k for a 2001 model etc.

oh and miltski i stole your banner making thingy hehe... gave u a thanks for that :D