PDA

View Full Version : induction kit fitted

stainesy
Wednesday 20th August 2008, 18:48
fitted the induction kit today and there is a noticable diferance in ecceleration.
the induction kit it totaly sealed all the way to behind the front grill so is only sucking in cold air and i have placed it in a way to have perfect airflow with not to many bends in the pipe. there is a big diferance in ecceleration and also as well as the dump valve i also now have a sound like darth vader taking a breath when i lift off the gass.

y2blade
Thursday 21st August 2008, 10:03
good stuff....got any pics of the instalation?

jonno12
Thursday 21st August 2008, 13:02
last time i was on here it was up for sale for the 2 nd time you keeping it now stainsey?

y2blade
Thursday 21st August 2008, 13:18
last time i was on here it was up for sale for the 2 nd time you keeping it now stainsey?

yep his clutch slip on the auto box turned out to be a misfire caused by ht leads breaking down....now all fixed :) see here
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16590

:)

seems like he's loving the car now

jonno12
Thursday 21st August 2008, 13:19
i saw that one b4 i went away then i was sure the day i went it said on here it was up for a px still

stainesy
Thursday 21st August 2008, 18:54
yeah had no interest so thought foook it just keep it and put up with fuel cost. plus have my new job now and can just about aford to run it. so happy days.

will take sum pics when i get a chance of the install

jonno12
Thursday 21st August 2008, 18:56
well done mate see i said hold out things seem to have a way of working out so shine your good luck this way mate

y2blade
Thursday 21st August 2008, 20:00
yeah had no interest so thought foook it just keep it and put up with fuel cost. plus have my new job now and can just about aford to run it. so happy days.

will take sum pics when i get a chance of the install

nice one :)