PDA

View Full Version : VT5 Club Area @ USC Weekend Santa Pod?

Bison
Friday 22nd April 2005, 18:10
Hi guys, i've been going to USC @ Santa Pod now for the last 4 yrs, always have a wicked weekend, would be good to go as a club and all camp together, I know from previous years that clubs can pre organise camping areas for there car club, instead of being in the big field where everyone else is.

Anyone up for it, Justin are you able to get something together for this?

Bison

spesh
Friday 22nd April 2005, 18:57
Went there last year and the year before great weekend.
Put my name down for definate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anmflower

Andrew
Friday 22nd April 2005, 19:29
Went there last year and the year before great weekend.
Put my name down for definate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anmflower

Er when is it ? I've got a 9 man tent that may come in handy!

spesh
Friday 22nd April 2005, 19:46
August some time, not 100% sure when though

Bison
Friday 22nd April 2005, 20:47
Here you go boys and girls! Best Weekend you'll ever have at a festival guaranteed!!!!! Be there!

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/images/tital6.jpg

Visit http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk (www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk) for more details.

Bison

Goof
Friday 22nd April 2005, 20:49
If I take the MPV I can bring the trailer tent! (6 berth)

Mrsmopp
Friday 22nd April 2005, 20:49
No thanks - to say its chavvy would be an understatement!

x

Bison
Friday 22nd April 2005, 20:54

Have you ever been? I certainly ain't a chav luv and it is a really fun weekend! If you haven't tried it I certainly reccomend you do before slaggin in off......

Try it, you might like it!

Bison

Mrsmopp
Friday 22nd April 2005, 20:56
Slappers drapped over ££££ron paxo's, more bodykit than you can shake a stick at and barryboys R us in attendance - how do you work out its not chavvy??

I'm entitled to my opinion and entitled to slag it off!

I dont associate with those sort of people - snobby i know but I have high standards!
x

Goof
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:02
Moppy - thought you were on about our MPV & trailer tent! lol ;)

Bison
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:07
I dont associate with those sort of people - snobby i know but I have high standards!

You obviously haven't been then if that's what you think it's "all" about.
oh and snobby isn't the word you were looking for, I believe it was shallow?
I really can't believe you say "those sort of people" Over 20,000 people went last year I'm sure all of them aren't as you described and not all of them drove ££££ron Paxo's, in fact there were loads of very upmarket cars there, like Lexus, Mercs Even Ferarri's and Lambos so there were plenty of snobs there to. There is something for everyone, I hate saxo's they are crap but what you said is as bad as saying "All black people are criminals". Jesus people on here said you were a nice lass, I never met you at Avon Park so I wouldn't know but after what you have just said to be honest i'm not so sure you've really bugged me!

Bison

splatt
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:14
Slappers drapped over ££££ron paxo's,
Does not sound so bad, cant help them having poor taste in cars but draped over....MMMmmm

Mrsmopp
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:16
Did I say you "specifically" were a chav? No! Did I say all black people are criminals? No (Dont put words in my mouth ffs) Did I say they were "ALL" chavs? No!! You're a bit over sensitive about a car show :rolleyes:

The same as you can have your opinion that it is good I can have my opinion that it is not so good - btw I am really looking forward to meeting you now!! ROTFLMSO!

x

Bison
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:22
I am really looking forward to meeting you now!! ROTFLMSO!

Me to hun, i'm not being over sensitive about the show, I assume you haven't been? One thing that just gets right on my tits is people that slag thins off before they've even tried it! Don't judge a book by it's cover and all that! It's one of my pet hate's like when you go to Maccy's and ya mate takes the gherkin out, you ask him if's he's ever tried gherkin and he says no! Thats the sort of thing that really does my head in! How the hell does he know if he likes it or not without trying it!!

Ya get me?

p.s I'm not mental and don't take what I say to heart i'm nice really!

Bison

p.p.s Just contacted USC, they emailed me asking for number and how many cars so come on people who's going??

Bison

andi's red 850R
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:26
:) errm my volvo covered in top totty :remybussi
my balls in a sling,when the missus turns round and sees them :slap:
its gotta be done :anmflower
have to check work first tho :anmflower

Goof
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:35
Now now you two - I've met you both, and you're nice peeps! - so don't lose it here on an open forum!
Bison - be nice to the lady.
And Moppy if you don't play nice I won't keep letting you whip my ass up the perimeter road! ;)
(Ok, I know I don't "let" you as I have no choice... ;))

Goof
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:37
I fancy seeing a leggy brunette draped over my hood! - don't tell Mrs Goof though as she'll hang a certain 2 items on the landing lampshade!

Mrsmopp
Friday 22nd April 2005, 21:45
You know me Goofy - I'm a lovely person always friendly and do my best to be welcoming.............Until you cross me :firedevil :ices_rofl

BTW - I'll give u head start if you want but I'll still hunt you down and hand your ass to you!! LMSO!! (Just kidding of course - I just like to be able to see all that Ovlov aggression filling my rear view mirror!!)

x

Bison
Friday 22nd April 2005, 22:21
btw I am really looking forward to meeting you now!! ROTFLMSO!

So I take it this means your coming then? pmsl :remybussi

TangoDeltaSierra3
Friday 22nd April 2005, 22:57
Natasha i'm shocked! I thought u waz a real lady, :remybussi . You need a stern talking too i think, wheres Dave when u want him, i'm scared to go within a mile of u in this mood lol. :anmflower

Goof
Friday 22nd April 2005, 23:41
You know me Goofy - I'm a lovely person always friendly and do my best to be welcoming.............Until you cross me :firedevil :ices_rofl

BTW - I'll give u head start if you want but I'll still hunt you down and hand your ass to you!! LMSO!! (Just kidding of course - I just like to be able to see all that Ovlov aggression filling my rear view mirror!!)

x
Lol - that "Ovlov aggression" is my tongue hanging out! ;)
Now go and play nice with the boys!!! :insane:

Wobbly Dave
Friday 22nd April 2005, 23:55
Not sure my car is "Bling" enough?

Can it be any worse than being pointed at, at the RS owners day??

Might be worth going just for the giggle factor! LOL

spesh
Saturday 23rd April 2005, 01:18

x

Yes it is a great weekend but have to agree with MM :haha: there are a large number of Chavtastic people

Justin
Saturday 23rd April 2005, 08:23
Uho :hidesbehi

Mrsmopp
Saturday 23rd April 2005, 09:20
LMSO!! :saint:

x

Bison
Saturday 23rd April 2005, 13:25
Well I think we should all club together, get down there and show them chavs that volvo's aren't just Bricks on wheels and that they can have street cred. Then we should get on the Strip and show them that they ain't slow either?

Bison

madness
Sunday 15th May 2005, 19:35
i will be there. but i'm not a park up and polish person. You'll find me on the strip whoopin' some chavs :riceboy: