PDA

View Full Version : Never knock volvo strenghth

johntheace
Saturday 9th August 2008, 13:42
Midnight last night was lying in bed with lianne, when we herd a load of shouting and screaming, could make out football songs being sung. now we live in between two pubs so we get this sometimes...i sometimes open the door and shout shat up you loud buggers..which i get back a variety of wey hey or yee haas all playful banter and they do stop..now last night was different you could hear the anger in there voices Si we jumped up and looked out the kids bedroom window (they are on holiday with my mam and dad) to see app 25 people mixture of boys and girls walking either side of the cars and two of them bouncing and walking across the roofs of the cars.....yep that's what i said they have damaged 8 cars all the roofs are dented including my wife's...however the volvo has 8/10 foot prints and absolutely no damage what so ever.. a couple of the cars are wrote off you would think they had been rolled and the neighbors say they saw them on the volvo roof but no damage ?....anyhoo they have three of them in custody two by association and actually one of them that was bouncing on the roof..when i learn more i will let you know

y2blade
Saturday 9th August 2008, 13:48
bloodyhell!!!!!! nightmare!

i'm glad your car is ok but christsake what a ****ty thing to do!!!!!

Tomcat
Saturday 9th August 2008, 13:55
Scum, think they should leave you alone in a room with them for a while, see how they like having their heads walked on. Glad the police managed to get some of them.

johntheace
Saturday 9th August 2008, 14:09
forgot to mention folks, there is a flat opposite my house and down 5 doors...it is a disabled adapted flat and a disabled lad liver there (sorry obviously) they put both his windows out with road signs...he was very lucky cause his bed is under the window and was covered in glass but he was just preparing to go to bed at the time...there is no excuse because even out side there are special ramps into his door and a sign says please do not park to close to ramp as access needed

y2blade
Saturday 9th August 2008, 14:26
this country is f###ed

johntheace
Saturday 9th August 2008, 14:43
I really hope they get some serious time for this it might be a deterrant ?

hd9584
Saturday 9th August 2008, 18:21
I second what y2blade said... What is wrong with these people, they need a good ££££ kicking!!!

Baj
Sunday 10th August 2008, 12:01
I would like to see people forced to pay for damages instead of the victims having to clim through insurance.
Should make them think twice

chewy
Sunday 10th August 2008, 16:29
Made to pay for the damage and then sent to Iraq or Afghanstan for a year... see how many offend then, tossers.

readview
Sunday 10th August 2008, 20:30
A set of restraints,a good pair of pliers and a little imagination.Problem solved.

Jimmie
Sunday 10th August 2008, 21:07
I would like to see people forced to pay for damages instead of the victims having to clim through insurance.
Should make them think twice

Agreed but then they wouldn't pay as they would need the money for there drink!!!.

dant5
Sunday 10th August 2008, 22:27
a set of restraints,a good pair of pliers and a little imagination.problem solved.

:d:d:d:d

Baj
Monday 11th August 2008, 01:13
Agreed but then they wouldn't pay as they would need the money for there drink!!!.

The court makes them pay. If they dont pay up take it from their pay packets or, more likely, their Giro.

johntheace
Monday 11th August 2008, 20:10
well i took the wifes polo to the coachworks and yep you have guessed it it is a write off ffs, there will be 5 claims going in from our post code can you imagine the hike in insurance when we try and get insured next year...i now have to go and buy another small car for the wife asap as she wont drive it