PDA

View Full Version : Wahhooo Sold......Oh No !!

stephenevans99
Thursday 7th August 2008, 23:05
My T5 is now sold & I feel a tad excited but also quite sad !!

The gentleman phoned this afternoon and asked if he could come and view the car this evening, he told me he'd already owned a T5R several years prior and was after another Volvo. He arrived in a lovely 5-Series Touring and after brief introductions he was keen to inspect my car, although he said he didn't know too much about cars - he was certainly looking in all the right places for signs of accident damage.

He asked if we could take the car on a test drive, perhaps to a petrol station as the low fuel light was on - I knew he really wanted to see the car under fluorescents - I had absolute no objections so off we went.

He kindly asked if he would be permitted to 'test' the engine and brakes, I agreed and shown him a straight country lane where the T5 could 'stretch its legs' and then throw out the anchor testing the brakes. I was quite happy to be sat in the 'Death Seat' (ask a copper) as the chap drove with enthusiasm, although driving quite fast - always smooth & in control.

£10's worth of VPower and quick drive home, he made a call to his wife for whom the car was intended, to see if she would like it going off his impressions. She said 'Yes'.

Deposit's been paid :biggrin: but now I'm feeling as if I'm losing my best friend !! :cry: The car will finally leave on Saturday morning :wave23d:

After then......will I still be allowed in ere??

GreenMachine
Thursday 7th August 2008, 23:10
Feel for you Stephen - are you getting another?

stephenevans99
Thursday 7th August 2008, 23:15
Maybe in few years time.....

For now though we're going to buy a Nissan Almera Tino !!!!

sssshhhhhhhhhh keep it quiet, don't want to start a Tino buying stampeed by all YOU old foggie Volvo drivers!! lol

No really.....we're buying an Almera Tino :cry: oh god !!

Tomcat
Thursday 7th August 2008, 23:54
Oh dear.....you have a Ni.... a nis......a nas....nope, I can't say it.

You'll still be welcome here, even if you own one of them...:hihi:

cameron
Friday 8th August 2008, 00:04
Oh dear.....you have a Ni.... a nis......a nas....nope, I can't say it.

ROTFLMAO i couldnt stop laughing for 5 minutes, tears and all, nice one T.C..

Congrats and commiserations Ste, Hope you enjoy the "slower" side of life.

You'll be back in a Volvo before you know it.

stephenevans99
Friday 8th August 2008, 06:51
Hope you enjoy the "slower" side of life.

It's not going to be slow for long...it'll have NISMO stickers on it & an electronic dump valve !! 0-60 in 14 seconds with 115bhp & rear view mirror dangly cd !!!

I know you all want one !!!!! :cry:

cameron
Friday 8th August 2008, 10:10
It's not going to be slow for long...it'll have NISMO stickers on it & an electronic dump valve !! 0-60 in 14 seconds with 115bhp & rear view mirror dangly cd !!!

I know you all one !!!!! :cry:

LOL, Nice One mate!