PDA

View Full Version : Where To Get Custom Re-Map Done On C30 T5?

After_Shock
Friday 4th July 2008, 22:32
Awaiting delivery of the new car and am starting to get confused since last had a Volvo on the tuning side, everyone seems to have these PPC handheld tuning things!

Im going to need a custom map doing once a few choice mods have been completed, wheres best to go these days?

Wombatbomb
Saturday 5th July 2008, 11:16
Awaiting delivery of the new car and am starting to get confused since last had a Volvo on the tuning side, everyone seems to have these PPC handheld tuning things!

Im going to need a custom map doing once a few choice mods have been completed, wheres best to go these days?

Talk to Don at Kalmar Union (http://www.kalmar-union.com/) The website is not up-to-date, they have been working hard on mapping ME9 cars. If anyone can do it, it'll be Marco of MTE.

Alan M
Sunday 6th July 2008, 11:48
Stuart at Motorsport Developments Blackpool me thinks. The company is huge in the motorsport industry and the owner Stuart has worked on all sorts of cars in various if not most competition classes in the country. They hve good facilities and are oop north too, a bit of a drive from you but worth it. HTH.

Wobbly Dave
Monday 7th July 2008, 14:42
Come to Holland and I can put you up - have it done at RICA in the Netherlands.

LOL

If nothing else it'll be a nice day out.

After_Shock
Monday 7th July 2008, 18:32
Come to Holland and I can put you up - have it done at RICA in the Netherlands.

LOL

If nothing else it'll be a nice day out.

How you expect me to do that round trip in a day!? Good idea though.

Wobbly Dave
Monday 7th July 2008, 22:12
with difficulty. But hey at least the ferry come straight here!

Loadsamiles
Tuesday 8th July 2008, 02:22
I think MTE did do a supercharged one!!!!!!!!!!

So the IPD C30 is bristling with the latest in aftermarket performance and handling upgrades. Under the hood, K&N's latest Typhoon air intake system feeds a KKK turbo with compressor upgrade and a Swedish built Lysholm supercharger. The primary function of the supercharger in combination with the turbo is to provide big block performance from a small displacement powerplant. In stock form, the Euro C30's 2.5-liter turbo engine puts out a respectable 218 horses at 5,000 rpm and 236 lb.-ft. of torque at 1,500 rpm. With IPD's enhancements, output is estimated at a whopping 384 ponies at 7,200 rpm and a mind-bending 408 lb.-ft. of torque at a low 2,200 rpm

After_Shock
Monday 14th July 2008, 19:16
Be a bit of an expensive conversion to switch to a supercharger!