PDA

View Full Version : WWWaaaahhhaaayyyy & Thanks Guys!!!!

swordy21
Saturday 16th April 2005, 21:08
Had my old bus RICA'd yesterday - thanks Adam. Do you ever stop snacking?

Am blown away with the performance improvement and the driveability of the car. M40 has no tarmac left on it now.

Also Hamish did a sterling job on sorting out my front suspension, the car is rock solid now with virtually no body roll going into or out of corners. It is amazing the difference a new set of shocks, top mounts and a drop link, married to a strut brace, makes.

Oh an thanks to Little Bear for spotting my oil leak - that I never knew I had. Fortunately it was only the oil feed return - John did have me worried for a mo mentioning "the big one".

I do have to apologise, (am feeling a bit guilty) :B_blite: for wrecking Hamish's LWN extractors - I didn' do those bolts up honest!!!!! Just a pity we couldn't get the rear ones off. Still thinks will wreck someone elses tools next time.

Once again - THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers :remybussi

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 17th April 2005, 01:07
I looked and saw the havoc your LW Nuts had done. I am glad that the RICA is working out for you!

GuyD5
Sunday 17th April 2005, 10:06
Am blown away with the performance improvement and the driveability of the car. M40 has no tarmac left on it now.

Also Hamish did a sterling job on sorting out my front suspension, the car is rock solid now with virtually no body roll going into or out of corners. It is amazing the difference a new set of shocks, top mounts and a drop link, married to a strut brace, makes.

Hi Swordy

Good to meet you on Friday :)

I didn't lie about the upgrades did I? :wink: :D

swordy21
Sunday 17th April 2005, 19:05
Hi Swordy

Good to meet you on Friday :)

I didn't lie about the upgrades did I? :wink: :D

Nope you didn't - I gave it a boot in sports mode and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Even though it's an auto I think the box couldn't' change up fast enough. :yikes:

Good to meet you as well.

Looking forward to Avon in a couple ofweeks now...............