PDA

View Full Version : US/Euro parts swap.

BtownVolvo
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 09:31
Greetings again from the states!

I compiled a list of people who want to swap from both the UK and the US.

So far i have:

arbee for 850 corners

and

fraz13 for X70 corners.

I just wanted to make sure that this was still going to happen as I will be there from Nov 18th through the 23rd!

Thanks!
Reid

PS: And i have T5Slave's goodies as well :rolleyes:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/BtownVolvo/DSC01584.jpg

arbee
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 09:43
wow! thanks matey! do you know where you're going to be in the UK?

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 10:27
[QUOTE=BtownVolvo]Greetings again from the states!

I compiled a list of people who want to swap from both the UK and the US.

So far i have:

arbee for 850 corners

Mmm..this is no good, now i will need to do something else to be different !!!LOL

Rbphot
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 11:42
Hi BTownvolvo, I Just noticed this thread, would it be possible to get a pair of indicators/side for a 98 V70.

Part 9178905-7 RH.
Part 9483184-9 LH.

I've been trying to source somewhere in the US that will ship to the UK, so far without luck, I'm based in london, so when you meet with arbee, could tie up with you at the same time.

Thanks

fraz13
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 16:44
Hi mate, Yes I'm still wanting to do a deal, PM me with an address to send mine to and I'll send my address by return ;)

Thanks

BtownVolvo
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 17:54
wow! thanks matey! do you know where you're going to be in the UK?

Somewhere in London...still not quite sure where yet, but soon enough.:slap:

Hi BTownvolvo, I Just noticed this thread, would it be possible to get a pair of indicators/side for a 98 V70.

Part 9178905-7 RH.
Part 9483184-9 LH.

I've been trying to source somewhere in the US that will ship to the UK, so far without luck, I'm based in london, so when you meet with arbee, could tie up with you at the same time.

Thanks

I just got off the phone with a local dealership and they said that they are able to ship internationally.

www.myswedishparts.com

Hi mate, Yes I'm still wanting to do a deal, PM me with an address to send mine to and I'll send my address by return ;)

Thanks

You got a PM!

arbee
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 19:09
Somewhere in London...still not quite sure where yet, but soon enough.:slap:

Well I work in the city (and live about 25m north) so I should be able to meet up with you ok - If it helps Fraz you can always send yours to me for the swapsies and i'll post them back to you when i've met with Reid?

fraz13
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 20:21
Fraz you can always send yours to me for the swapsies and i'll post them back to you when i've met with Reid?
That sounds like a good idea man, probs better than sending to a hotel.... PM me yer address and thats sorted, Thanx :D

arbee
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 21:07
Edit.... Opps - was meant for a pm - doh!

T5SLAVE
Thursday 16th November 2006, 07:08
Hi Reid, how ya doin m8?

I have PM'd ya re my bits:)

Soz FB...I'm not copyin intentionally, just lurve those US spec side markers too much not 2 have 'em:wink:

The changes we have a foot 4 my grille will b completely one off...I am tryin m8, I promise LOL:biggrin:

L8rs all

Mark.

Rbphot
Thursday 16th November 2006, 10:25
I just got off the phone with a local dealership and they said that they are able to ship internationally.

www.myswedishparts.com

Thanks for that I'll get on to them and get them shipped over, thanks for your help.

Ray

BtownVolvo
Sunday 19th November 2006, 18:34
Alrighty guys! I'm in town and i'm staying at "The Ascot"

There are a helluva lot of S/V40's around here 0.o

Just let me know what day, time, and place would be good for 'yall and i will do my best to accomodate! I'll keep checking back here and see what's up!

arbee
Sunday 19th November 2006, 19:49
Hey Reid, glad you made the trip ok! Whereabouts is The Ascot? central London - got a street name? Fraz is sending me his bits tomorrow so will be here hopefully Tues so as late in the week as pos will probably suit best :) I'll be collecting mine, Fraz's and T5slave's!