PDA

View Full Version : Help,, anyone need a partner for VT

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 19:18
The guy I was booked to have a re map wiv at VT on the 29th of this month has pulled out,, does anyone else out there need a partner as I doubt VT will still re map me even though I have not pulled out, and im well Pi**ed off now,,, have been lookin forward to it for weeks now...

Any takers??? AGGHHHHHHHH:icon_soap :icon_soap

Vikingxl
Sunday 12th November 2006, 19:21
Sadly there is always someone that will let you down at the last minute.Seems to be the way of the world hope they had a very good reason for dropping out now that everyone else interested has partnered up.Good luck finding a new partner mate!I feel sorry for you i know how much you were looking forward to it

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 19:42
Cheers Underlord,,lol,, I guess I didnt shut up about it all weekend at your Lair,, so yep,, was rather lookin forward to it,, guess Im gonna maybe have to try and find somewhere down here that will do it for me and throw my money at them,,,, AAGGHHHH,,, time to scream....
I wouldnt have minded if it wasnt for the fact that i had to book the day off work for it, and cant reverse that now as Agency cover is booked in to cover me ,so i will be forced to have the day off and sit around like a lemon and lose £200 for a days wages,,,,,,

MIKESC70T5
Sunday 12th November 2006, 19:52
Cheers Underlord,,lol,, I guess I didnt shut up about it all weekend at your Lair,, so yep,, was rather lookin forward to it,, guess Im gonna maybe have to try and find somewhere down here that will do it for me and throw my money at them,,,, AAGGHHHH,,, time to scream....
I wouldnt have minded if it wasnt for the fact that i had to book the day off work for it, and cant reverse that now as Agency cover is booked in to cover me ,so i will be forced to have the day off and sit around like a lemon and lose £200 for a days wages,,,,,,

Bad luck mate, but looking on the bright side i wish i earnt £200 a day or£48,000 a year.

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 20:02
lol.. its only from draggin hazzardous goods around the country,, Explosives,, weapons rounds and acid that will eat ya for breakfast wiv a little bit of Cyanide powder thrown in for good measure,,,lol.. good money though

The Flying Banana
Sunday 12th November 2006, 20:04
I ll go with you mate , pick any day and meet me in the Glasgow branch !!!! LOL

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 20:05
lol.. ha ha ,, glasgow,,, shall i leave now,, im booked for the 29th,, might just make it in time,,,lol

t5 stealth
Sunday 12th November 2006, 20:24
& when did the other guy say he has pulled out

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 20:50
PMd ya...

afst5
Sunday 12th November 2006, 21:32
Hi 29th Of This Month In Brimingham ? Is It Still 500 For Two ?

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 21:36
yes matey, but you have to get a code from Justin the Owner of this site for your discount,, PM justin and he can sort you out,,,,

to all those readin this thread,, Ican inform you,, my Partner who was not able to go,, in fact now can go,, was all a slight miss understanding in the communications, so all is once again well,, and no, i didnt use a shotgun,,,, Just a sharp stick in the eye,,..lol

t5 stealth
Sunday 12th November 2006, 21:37
now i gota drive with an eye patch :troutslap

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 21:39
now i gota drive with an eye patch :troutslap

LOL.. NO PROBLEM,, WOULD YOU COMPLAIN IF YOU HAD TO DRIVE WITH A BREAST IN YOUR EYE???? NOT

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 21:40
second thoughts, get a better bra, and you wont have too,,,lol:troutslap

afst5
Sunday 12th November 2006, 21:42
Glad Your Sorted As Its On My List To Do. But Tuning My Car And Not My Wifes Car May Not Of Gone Down Well This Side Of Crimbo
If You Get My Drift!!

t5 stealth
Sunday 12th November 2006, 21:44
i could drive with two in my face,
wouldnt matter if you crash cos if i was gona hit anythin id like it to be with them in my face lol

Storm-Troll
Sunday 12th November 2006, 22:12
lol. twin air bags