PDA

View Full Version : Quaife ATB diff

elliot
Saturday 11th November 2006, 20:26
I have recently fitted one of these and the results are amazing!I can now put full power down in 2nd gear out of a bend that i was only able to use a little over 1/2 throttle around before,and instead of the car wanting to run wide under power ,its trying to pull the front back onto the apex under power,its a mental feeling!!The traction the car generates i think is very very impressive!
It has brought all the other mods togther well and means i can use all the power even in the damp.If i had to start modding again this would be the first mod i would do.Forget chipping if you want to go fast fit a diff.

Happy bunny.

Vikingxl
Saturday 11th November 2006, 20:30
Cost?

volvolised
Saturday 11th November 2006, 20:34
£633 inc vat and delivery they have a limited stock and only for M56 gearbox....ps glad your happy with it elliot, mine is on the way thanks for all your helpful input :)

Vikingxl
Saturday 11th November 2006, 20:37
Bit steep for me but glad you are happy with it

elliot
Saturday 11th November 2006, 20:40
Cost?

I am not sure if they have any left but you could try.As for the price give the a bell,as it might have changed.I think its worth it though,the way it pulls for the apex and tightens its line,its almost evo like!

volvolised
Saturday 11th November 2006, 22:06
I have recently fitted one of these and the results are amazing!I can now put full power down in 2nd gear out of a bend that i was only able to use a little over 1/2 throttle around before,and instead of the car wanting to run wide under power ,its trying to pull the front back onto the apex under power,its a mental feeling!!The traction the car generates i think is very very impressive!
It has brought all the other mods togther well and means i can use all the power even in the damp.If i had to start modding again this would be the first mod i would do.Forget chipping if you want to go fast fit a diff.

Happy bunny.

Your running 315 WHP aswell , just shows how good they if you can get that much power down on the tarmac, i cant wait to get mine now.

T5SLAVE
Sunday 12th November 2006, 13:48
Mmmm yeah, this sorta idea has been thrown around at my end too:) Power aint nuffink wi'out sortin traction first LOL...elliot what car d'ya have the unit fitted to? Sounds like a serious machine that may have more BHP added in the future???

Please PM me with all the juicy details!

Taaaa m8:B_thumb:

V70Man
Sunday 12th November 2006, 19:31
Sounds very nice.

Traction and handling are very important as we all know.

When I owned an Integrale I used to go to Lancia meets. One of the members had remould tryes on his Integrale lol. You could have beaten him round a bend in a Micra with good tyres! :B_steerin