PDA

View Full Version : V40 T4 Suspension

MARKY70RRR
Thursday 9th November 2006, 21:43
can any one advise me on how low can i lower my v40 t4 and where to buy it my car has factory lowered suspension fitted already. when i accellerate the front end seems to lift up to high for my liking.wot is it!

MARKY70RRR
Monday 13th November 2006, 21:56
can any one advise me on how low can i lower my v40 t4 and where to buy it my car has factory lowered suspension fitted already. when i accellerate the front end seems to lift up to high for my liking.wot is it!
CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!

Andy
Monday 13th November 2006, 22:00
CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!

I would suggest that nobody knows the answer to your above question hence the lack of replies.

Shouting asking for a response won't help either mate! :)

Andy
Monday 13th November 2006, 22:05
I would suggest that nobody knows the answer to your above question hence the lack of replies.

Shouting asking for a response won't help either mate! :)

Either that or the person that does know the answer hasn't read your question yet!

Have you search / asked anywhere else?

Benji
Tuesday 14th November 2006, 19:41
lol if you find out marky can you tell me, i would assume that you could lower it 35 - 40 mm as thats the lowest i can find in suspension wise, to reduce the rise of the front end on lauching you would need differant struts, like the Koni top adjustable ones. i know a mate of mine who 1/4 miles a nova welded a bracket tot he top and bottom of the strut then put a steel cable to hold the front down but thats not really usable on a road going car nor will it i think pass the MOT but i could be wrong

mavv
Wednesday 15th November 2006, 01:47
My T4 is lowered all round on -40mm Cobra suspension..I don't really notice the nose lifting that much on acceleration. Thats on 18" wheels too.