PDA

View Full Version : Volvo V70R phase 2 AWD.

siamblue
Saturday 4th November 2006, 20:41
Hi guys i am bored of my car, and looking at something a bit more brutal,
Just wondered what the car is worth in the current market?
The car is a 1999 car, Rare Cassis (Purple) pearlescent with Oak beige interior,

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/500000-500999/500954_130_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/500000-500999/500954_132_full.jpg
3 owners from new, Only mods on her are a TME, strut brace, and C70 2003>updated lights and Phillips HID with US spec indicators, mileage is 94k full VSH up until i got it at 89k then it is SW Auto's, as well as the other servicing i have replaced the trans fluid and put a new battery in her, also put a standard dual exhaust on her, just about to have 4 new Pirelli P Zero Nero's on and front brakes will be replaced in the next month, alloys are Anthracite Comets, Car is top of the range R with every conceivable extra 9 speaker pro logic 3 cd 901 system, volvo amp, 7 seat conversion, volvo roof rails, roof bars and roof box, only thing it didn't have was sat nav, car was £38500 7 years ago, will come with one years MOT and 6 months tax, obviously living in London it has it's car park dinks, i will get her fully valeted before i sell her,

I have other parts here for the car, the single tip complete exhaust if you want to have her in single tip form, also all the cam belt service parts for the 120k service, I bought because i thought the car should've had the belt done at 80k like the normal more common earlier R's, this one is at 120k,

Gary.

Andy
Sunday 5th November 2006, 10:34
Good luck with the sale Gary. I would imagine the car to fetch well in excess of £6k

muscas
Saturday 11th November 2006, 17:07
There is a Laser Blue 1999 R AWD going for £6450 I on Auto trader at the mo but it is a 2.4. It has 147K on it and is from a dealer so may give you an idea.

Hi Fletch !!

I hope you are well.....

The price is sickening really, I paid £17K for mine in July 2003, hate to think what's it's worth now.

Patrick

arbee
Monday 13th November 2006, 17:13
I've seen both your blue 'uns and they're lovely!

You two should get to the meet in my sig - would be nice tto have some lasers' amongst the 4 saffys that should be turning up!

Sorry for the hijack Gaz - whats next on the cards then if the Cassis goes?

siamblue
Monday 13th November 2006, 17:20
Nissan mate Skyline based Estate, doesn't come into the country till end of Dec beginning of Jan, so have a little bit of time to weigh things up, I will test drive it first before i finally make my mind up,

Gary,

SaffronC70
Monday 13th November 2006, 17:38
I've seen those things ! Madness :) What's the model name again ?

Subaru B4 as well . . .

Get Jitt a diesel Mondeo and you can get an 850R or something to tinker with - you know it makes sense.

Chris

Engineer
Monday 13th November 2006, 18:54
Gaz, you bumped your head again lol...........:)

siamblue
Monday 13th November 2006, 21:25
Gaz, you bumped your head again lol...........:)

Yes mate think so, I have got to go and have a ride in it, just to see what they are all about, Shame really as i have the R now just about as i want it,

Gary,

thunderace
Monday 13th November 2006, 21:38
I've seen those things ! Madness :) What's the model name again ?

Stagea

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14771&highlight=skyline+estate

very nice Gary but what about the VR4, you know you like them :)

tangomike24
Tuesday 14th November 2006, 00:46
Gary,
i cant help with the price mate, but your car is a stunner!! Cracking colour as well and the wheels look great.

Chris

siamblue
Tuesday 14th November 2006, 06:34
Gary,
i cant help with the price mate, but your car is a stunner!! Cracking colour as well and the wheels look great.

Chris

I know Chris i do like the car, but i want something that is more aggresive looking, As i said i will go and have a test drive as it is only in Leigh on Sea, about 40 miles from me, never know it might be a bag of poo lol,:riceboy:

This is the one,

http://www.redlineimports.co.uk/images/cars/209a.jpg

SaffronC70
Tuesday 14th November 2006, 08:05
eek - you sure Gary ?

It may go well, but you won't have the classy looks of the R.

Manual V70R it is then . . .

Is Rens still for sale ?

Chris