PDA

View Full Version : My T5R goes bling bling

MIKESC70T5
Friday 3rd November 2006, 16:44
I woke up this morning feeling fine, looked out of the window and there was sunshine.I'm a poet and didn't even know it.

Anyway, with the fine weather and all i'd thought i'd finish putting on the remaining samco turbo and coolant ones i recently purchased off Thunderace.When i finished i polished up the fuel rail and battery cover i got off Wootty,(the power steering cover is on it's way).

I recently fitted the genuine carbon fibre plug cover (still uming and arring over weather or not to get the matching throttle cover) and thought i'd show you the results.

thunderace
Friday 3rd November 2006, 16:50
looking good, Mike! :)

wootty
Friday 3rd November 2006, 16:58
looking good:)

abdul
Friday 3rd November 2006, 17:41
Nice Job

MIKESC70T5
Friday 3rd November 2006, 18:11
Who did you get the plug cover from?

From the States via Ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/necromantic-industries/.

$125 dollars but i got stung import tax of £21 aswell. Still a lot cheaper than going to the Volvo dealer.

I must be physic or something is wrong with my computer as i've answered a question before elliot asked it!!!!!!!

elliot
Friday 3rd November 2006, 18:20
Who did you get the plug cover from?

BlackBeast
Friday 3rd November 2006, 20:43
From the States via Ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/necromantic-industries/.

Thats CJ off of VolvoSpeed :)

MattB
Friday 3rd November 2006, 21:02
Very nice indeed Mike!

elliot
Friday 3rd November 2006, 21:03
I asked because my dealer cannot get hold of then anymore!I want one with volvo on it i am pretty sure the gemini one is plain?Thanks for the info

Vikingxl
Friday 3rd November 2006, 21:06
Lovely!

wootty
Friday 3rd November 2006, 21:08
justin said he liked the bits you had off me too.

volvolised
Sunday 5th November 2006, 20:18
Hey mike, how you doing or should i say how you bling doing.. car looks great as always but i suggest you dont drive with the bonnet open at anytime other than when your pimpin:rotfl: warren:kiss:

MIKESC70T5
Sunday 5th November 2006, 23:13
Hey mike, how you doing or should i say how you bling doing.. car looks great as always but i suggest you dont drive with the bonnet open at anytime other than when your pimpin:rotfl: warren:kiss:

I'm thinking about tinting the windows next. Being a pimp means all cash in hand jobs so no tax to pay.Wanna come and work for me, i'm sure someone would pay to use you. lol.:saythat: