PDA

View Full Version : New Range of D5 Upgrades!

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 22:01
Hi All,

For those of you who own the superior D5 models, we have now started development of a range of upgrades specific to the D5 models.

The first new upgrade is a Cat-Back exhaust system, which is a 2.75" stainless steel system. Noise levels are exactly like stock from inside the car at cruise, so it's as comfortable as the standard system. The price is £395 + VAT.

As an introductory offer, we have a special package available -

RICA ECU Upgrade
Cat-Back Exhaust System
Performance Air Filter

All supplied and fitted for £850 + VAT. (Saving of over £100) :) Offer exclusive to VPCUK members only for a limited time. Ask Justin for a D5 package code! :)

More upgrades coming very soon!!!

Adam.

Vikingxl
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 22:04
Hmmm maybe i should just buy a d5.Another cracking deal well done all at Volvo Tuning.And a piccy just for you Adam

Justin
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 22:06
Just in time, thanks Adam ;)

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 22:06
Hmmm maybe i should just buy a d5.Another cracking deal well done all at Volvo Tuning.And a piccy just for you Adam

Great pic!!! :) thanks.

Adam.

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 22:44
Forgot to mention, the exhaust system has a round tailpipe which points outwards, rather than downwards. So it looks much better!

Adam.

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 22:47
Just in time, thanks Adam ;)

The crystal ball is working! :)

Adam.

BlackBeast
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:03
Knowing nothing about diesels and not much about anything else :) what gains are there to be had from a 'performance' exhaust on a diesel Adam?

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:08
Knowing nothing about diesels and not much about anything else :) what gains are there to be had from a 'performance' exhaust on a diesel Adam?

I don't know! Haven't tested that yet. I'm not expecting any gains, but it will go on the dyno just to see. However, whereas on the standard system you could always see a slight haze in the headlights behind at night at full throttle, now there is nothing. Will be doing further tests to see why.

Adam.

anogg3
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:14
Well there is no point in having a diesel unless you can boot it leave some stupid boy racer standing without leaving big black cloud of smoke! I love doing it!!!!!!

Redbrick
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:15
:mischievo :mischievo :mischievo :mischievo :B_steerin

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:16
Well there is no point in having a diesel unless you can boot it leave some stupid boy racer standing without leaving big black cloud of smoke! I love doing it!!!!!!

Yes, I can do that too. Oh and I almost forgot, I can do it twice as often on the same tank of fuel :biggrin:

Adam.

anogg3
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:19
Out of interest do you remap renaults to?

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:20
Out of interest do you remap renaults to?

Yes, depends on the model though.

Adam.

anogg3
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:21
Laguna 2 1.9 dci 2002 120

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:22
Laguna 2 1.9 dci 2002 120

Goes to minimum 146 bhp and 310 Nm torque.

Adam.

anogg3
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:26
mmmmmmmmmmmm faster renault!!! how much?????????????????????

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 23:28
mmmmmmmmmmmm faster renault!!! how much?????????????????????

pm sent.

Adam.