PDA

View Full Version : RICA ECU Upgrade Offer (Autumn Special) - BRING A MATE!!!

volvotuning
Tuesday 31st October 2006, 21:39
Special price for two Volvo ECU upgrades - £500 inc VAT!

How it works -

Bring two Volvos together for a RICA ECU upgrade on each one, and have both upgraded for a combined total of £500 inc VAT! Also, both cars will get a free performance air filter!

Normal price for two cars is £340 x 2 = £680. This is not a group buy though. To qualify for this offer, a pair of cars must be upgraded together.

You can for example bring two pairs of cars (4 cars in total) and this would qualify, But if you bring 3 cars, then 2 cars would form a pair that would qualify, but the third car would not.

So, bring a mate, and you get a great deal! You've got all of November and December to find a mate :)

Rules -

Offer only applies to Volvo 850 and C/S/V70 Turbos pre ME7 (1997-1998).
Both cars must be present together.
Offer applies only to ECU upgrades.
Offer exclusive to VPCUK members only.
Offer ends December 31st 2006.
Available at Chip Tuning Bromsgrove or Chip Tuning Scotland.

Please contact Justin for a code as this ensures that you are a VPCUK member. Just ask him for a "Bring a Mate" special offer code, and give the full name and usernames of both people.

Any questions, please ask!

Adam.

anogg3
Tuesday 31st October 2006, 21:43
BOO HOO mines too new again!

nobananas
Tuesday 31st October 2006, 23:26
Mines got it's engine in bits. Can I just send you the ECU ?.....pleeeeeaaaase!

The Flying Banana
Tuesday 31st October 2006, 23:55
Any of the scottish lads interested ?

Storm-Troll
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:04
well, if anyone on here is interested,, then let me know,, and we can go for that??????

t5 stealth
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:12
im looking to get a rica done soon,
il be your friend lol

Storm-Troll
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:13
lol.. sounds good to me,, when u thinkin of doing it?
im not sure how long this offer lasts?

t5 stealth
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:15
ends 31 december i think i read somewhere,
i was thinking about a month,
busy next couple of weeks so after that.

Storm-Troll
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:17
sounds goot to me,,, mid to end of November, something like that??

t5 stealth
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:18
yeah sounds good

Niles
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:21
280 or 302bhp?

t5 stealth
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:28
304 i hope

Storm-Troll
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 00:33
lol,, the higher the better,, as close to or over 300 as poss,,, can you fit us both in sometime mid to end of November Adam??

st1t5
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 01:17
Any of the scottish lads interested ?

Yeah i was till i read the rule's FB .... once again my car is too new though :cussing: :lol:

Slomo
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 02:06
so S40's get left in the dark again :-/

Slomo

paullus
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 07:24
My S70 is booked in for the upgrade at Chip Tuning in Bromdgrove on Thursday 16th November. So if anyone wants to join me please get in touch.
Thanks Adam, this is too good to miss!

Cheers,
Paullus

T-5ones
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 09:17
Well, you lucky, lucky people. Grab that offer!

Those of you up here who have not already met Simon at Chip tuning (Scotland), go and meet the guy :Handshake . He's been very helpful to me.

Anogg3 mate, I have a plan... If all these offers keep on coming for the older cars, Vt will run out of customers, eventually (hopefully). Then we might get an offer come our way!:)

T5frankie
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 19:00

How it works -

Bring two Volvos together for a RICA ECU upgrade on each one, and have both upgraded for a combined total of £500 inc VAT! Also, both cars will get a free performance air filter!

Normal price for two cars is £340 x 2 = £680. This is not a group buy though. To qualify for this offer, a pair of cars must be upgraded together.

You can for example bring two pairs of cars (4 cars in total) and this would qualify, But if you bring 3 cars, then 2 cars would form a pair that would qualify, but the third car would not.

So, bring a mate, and you get a great deal! You've got all of November and December to find a mate :)

Rules -

Please contact Justin for a code as this ensures that you are a VPCUK member. Just ask him for a "Bring a Mate" special offer code, and give the full name and usernames of both people.

Adam.
Hi adam dont want to be picky but when are the me7 boys gonna get some nice discounts?

paullus
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 19:18
My S70 is booked in for the upgrade at Chip Tuning in Bromdgrove on Thursday 16th November. So if anyone wants to join me please get in touch.
Thanks Adam, this is too good to miss!

Cheers,
Paullus

:anmflower :haha:

Don't be shy lets get together and save some money before Christmas!
This is a giveaway so go for it. I'm having mine done whatever the cost. I've got a single discount code but to save a more few more pennies is always a bonus.

wootty
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 19:22
ive already got my VT rica code from justin for the single etc and this has come up.id be up for a remap at the end of november time if anyone wants to join me.i can go to bromsgrove.
id be going for the 304 as mines only done 125k and the blowers fine.

paullus
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 19:30
Wootty can you do the 16th Nov?

wootty
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 20:03
where you travelling from.im from south of essex as you can get.

Storm-Troll
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 20:46
Keith,, check your PM's. I sent you dates to book up this month..............im going for the 304 too as I only done 120 k and she is in good nick,, plus car is going into garage next friday for a full service before I get re map done...

wootty
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 20:55
mine was done 3 weeks ago with 5w/40 full synth and k+n panel clean.also mine seems to run nice with optimax or v-power as its known now.changed the coolant last week for this bright glow in the dark reddy pink stuff from local motorspares place 50-50 mix.spossed to last 5 years.

Storm-Troll
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 21:02
sounds good wooty,, Im lookin forward to gettin her re mapped,, went and grabbed £400 from the hole in wall today to make sure I got what I need.... Does anyone know how much extra it is to get the up graded hoses that i can have fitted to the important bits to take the upgraded power????

wootty
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 21:08
what the turbo hose upgrade.think there about the £110-£120 mark depending on where u go.i was gonna do my coolant hoses in samco but ive refused to pay £70 for 2 hoses(one of which u cant see anyway).bloody stuffs worth more than gold bullion.

Dacvolvo
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 21:19
What's the 0-60mph once a T5's been Rica's with the 300+ Bhp?

Taylor S60R
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 21:36
My C70 T5 is booked into Bromsgrove on the 8th November at 10.00am, anyone want to join me? My number is 07976 284564.

Steve

duncan bennett
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 21:48
i will join you ,mines a 850 t5

T5ER
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 21:51
damn i would love to get mine done but i am a litle skint now untill next year having just spent over £300 on my R

Taylor S60R
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 22:04
If I get the code from Justin, will you be able to ring VT to see if they can accomodate an extra one on that morning?

Steve

nobananas
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 22:05
I can see me having to nail me engine back together rather sharpish !

T5ER
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 22:07
I can see me having to nail me engine back together rather sharpish !
LOL dont forget me if you need any bits mate

paullus
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 22:10
Anybody interested in coming with me on 16th November at 12.30pm?

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 22:14
Adam, whatabout this, i want to get this done and can do so in your glasgow outlet, however might struggle to get a partner to be eligible!! Sooo...what if i got a southern partner who visited you on the same day i visited the Glasgow branch....this would give you more breathing space having only one car to do as I would be up here but you would still be getting two done ...if you dont ask you dont get !!

duncan bennett
Wednesday 1st November 2006, 22:17
ok steve will phone vt on thursday.i only live 10 minutes away from vt.

wootty
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 13:33
Anybody interested in coming with me on 16th November at 12.30pm?
ill be up for this with you.do i need another discount code from adam and do i need to ring them up to book.

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 13:34
ill be up for this with you.do i need another discount code from adam and do i need to ring them up to book.

Discount code from JUSTIN!!!! justin@vpcuk.org

Adam.

wootty
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 14:00
ive just mailed justin for the code.being as paullus has this date and time booked do i need to ring up too etc.or just turn up with him and my code.

volvotuning
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 14:12
ive just mailed justin for the code.being as paullus has this date and time booked do i need to ring up too etc.or just turn up with him and my code.

please ring and confirm booking.

Thanks,
Adam.

wootty
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 14:22
ok ill tie up with paullus and ring to confirm.

paullus
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 21:30
Nice one Wooty.
I'll ring tomorrow too to confirm my booking.

wootty
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 21:41
awaiting code from justin.

Justin
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 21:43
Code sent :)

wootty
Thursday 2nd November 2006, 21:47
code got :biggrin: looks like were on for the 16th.will ring adam in the morn to confirm.

wootty
Friday 3rd November 2006, 18:06
all booked for the 16th nov.

Storm-Troll
Friday 3rd November 2006, 19:10
Me and Keith, T5 Stealth are booked in for the 29th of this month,,,,, looks like there is gonna be some quick toys on the road soon with everyone getting tuned..lol

wootty
Friday 3rd November 2006, 19:24
shame i cant stretch for the hybrid,but a 305's good enuf for me.

Storm-Troll
Friday 3rd November 2006, 19:39
shame i cant stretch for the hybrid,but a 305's good enuf for me.

you will still shift even with that matey,, Im going for the 310,,, trying to imagine how much of a difference 310 will feel like from 240 at present,,,.lol

wootty
Friday 3rd November 2006, 19:57
an extra 70 must make a diffence,plus they can make it more fuel efficient too.22 mpg instead of 15

chalky
Sunday 5th November 2006, 09:27

How it works -

Rules -

Adam.
Adam
i was going to book in for the remap/exhaust for£500 !!!!! could you do any bring a mate offers on that please?
Chalky:santa:

stephenevans99
Sunday 5th November 2006, 10:11
I'd love treat my 855 to the RICA 280, but at 150K I don't wanna send it to an 'early' grave...

...but then I do fancy it :mischievo

volvotuning
Sunday 5th November 2006, 10:57
Adam
i was going to book in for the remap/exhaust for£500 !!!!! could you do any bring a mate offers on that please?
Chalky:santa:

No because that's a mega deal as it is.

Adam.

volvotuning
Sunday 5th November 2006, 10:58
I'd love treat my 855 to the RICA 280, but at 150K I don't wanna send it to an 'early' grave...

...but then I do fancy it :mischievo

Go for the milder 280 version if you are concerned.

Adam.

volvotuning
Sunday 5th November 2006, 10:59
Adam, whatabout this, i want to get this done and can do so in your glasgow outlet, however might struggle to get a partner to be eligible!! Sooo...what if i got a southern partner who visited you on the same day i visited the Glasgow branch....this would give you more breathing space having only one car to do as I would be up here but you would still be getting two done ...if you dont ask you dont get !!

I'm afraid both cars have to be on the same premises. Sorry!

Adam.

afst5
Sunday 5th November 2006, 11:32
:snail: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi running my 1998 v70 t5 non eletric throttle with a biltz dual boost controller
running very well boost spikes 1.1 bar
do i need ecu upgraded as well? as surly the ecu will alter the fuel trim to match ??
if so how much i looked at vt tuning but cant find price for ecu up grade only
seen the offer on this site 500 for you and yourmate but price for one, billy no mates if needed
many thanks

stephenevans99
Sunday 5th November 2006, 18:34
Is anyone still after a quick upgrade & want to take advantage of VT's two for £500 offer?

I wanna be quicker.... :snail: