PDA

View Full Version : Air-con

Jaseb77
Monday 23rd October 2006, 21:52
aircon blows cold enough, just not as icey as before, but maybe my imagination.

I have seen diy Re-gass kits on ebay, couple of can and tube and connectors for Volvo. ?? is this a recipe for disaster ??

or anbody know of somewhere to get the Air-con regassed for ma motor, in Central belt scotland.

Cheers

Vikingxl
Monday 23rd October 2006, 22:03
If the gas is low its escaped somewhere so you need to find the leek before you go any further

Storm-Troll
Monday 23rd October 2006, 22:08
Put Ice Cubes inside the Bonnet of the car,, That will work.......:troutslap :saythat:

Dacvolvo
Monday 23rd October 2006, 22:47
Three months ago, the S70 needed the Air Con re-gassed and I called these guys. They came out, checked my system for leaks, did a pressure test, removed all the old refrigerent (what was left of it) and re-gassed my whole system for £50 (The Volvo garage wanted almost £100)...

They'll even come to your front door if you ask them.

You'll find them at 1, Northbank Avenue, Cambuslang, Glasgow, Lanarkshire G72 7TG... You can call them on Tel: 0141 641 7788... or visit their website at http://www.airconheat.co.uk

Very professional and friendly peeps - done my AC in about 30/40 minutes and I'm driving round in a fridge now.

Tosh
Tuesday 24th October 2006, 00:27
Cheers for the name & contact info, I'll probably use them myself come Spring time - so I have a fridge for the summer :)