PDA

View Full Version : MPH06 - update

r07s
Saturday 21st October 2006, 01:11
Found out today that the lunchtime show next friday has been canned due to lack of interest - wtf!

The only show next fri is at 6.30 - jeez what will we do all day? i'll probably be smashed by then :beer:

Still; will be a good night out eh!

Anybody going fancy a lunch time jar or two??

Vikingxl
Saturday 21st October 2006, 01:11
Looking likely

r07s
Saturday 21st October 2006, 01:13
hey fella!

we got some war stories to tell eh!

arbee
Saturday 21st October 2006, 01:15
have you been before? the rest of the display provides a good few hours entertainment. tbh I thought the display was better than the 'show' bit last year, still a good day out :)

r07s
Saturday 21st October 2006, 01:22
have you been before? the rest of the display provides a good few hours entertainment. tbh I thought the display was better than the 'show' bit last year, still a good day out :)

Yeah been every year - boys day out.

but 6.30 for the show?? just a little supprised they couldnt fill them seats.

Typical day is: good fry up, get in, hour or so of walk around, beer, show, beer, paddock, beer, walk around, beer, traders market, beer, beer beer etc

now its: get there, wlak around beer, beer, beer, beer, tradersshow, beer, beer and show...

They have broken the ideal pattern - think i'll pull through (some how :))

JUDGENINJA
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 22:26
I went last year... I thought it was a bit of a disappointment. Nothing I hadn't seen on TV before. Also on the Top Gear show the following day they used the same script almost word for word.. I like JC and the others, but I did feel a bit cheated. Possibly other people have thought that too...

The displays outside was quite small in comparison to other shows. Also it was just a glorified car dealers.... I probably won't be going again...

Vikingxl
Thursday 26th October 2006, 01:15
I will be there first thing with smaller version of me and the Wobbly one so who else is about for a wander about and a few beers?

jeleebaby
Thursday 26th October 2006, 09:45
Hubby is taking our little lad, he's so excited! Bless

r07s
Thursday 26th October 2006, 10:54
I'm going to be there about lunchtime - beer o'clock!

Vikingxl
Saturday 28th October 2006, 05:30
Never made in in the end sorry r07s having has a few issues over the last few days I just never got there.

r07s
Saturday 28th October 2006, 10:35
Never made in in the end sorry r07s having has a few issues over the last few days I just never got there.
Mate the show wasnt all that really. but had a cracking night out - left medusas a little after 4 and currently contemplating breakfast in the hotel (nitenite is great hotel).
wouldve been to hook with you n dave - next time fella!