PDA

View Full Version : Essex evening midweek mini-meet, Half Way House, nr Brentwood. Short notice!

arbee
Friday 20th October 2006, 14:14
As has been suggested, if people are up for it, it might be nice to have an midweek evening meet in the next week or so

The Half Way House, near Brentwood has been suggested by Wooty - Howabout next Thursday the 26th? Anyone fancy it? be good to see some of the Essex peeps who cant make the weekends etc, and anyone else who fancies popping up. Its literally minutes from the M25 so easy to get to for all in the South Essex/ North Kent/ East Herts and London areas - no excuses!

http://www.halfwayhousebrentwood.co.uk/

Stick your names up if you're coming or have any better alternative dates etc :)

1. arbee
2. t5beast + 1
3. siamblue
4. wootty
5. darkstar
6. tomtyres
7. muscas
8. field1983 (maybe)
9. straker

nice number for short notice!

Rob_ioClean
Friday 20th October 2006, 14:16
Me + 1

siamblue
Friday 20th October 2006, 15:32
put me down Arbs,

wootty
Friday 20th October 2006, 17:30
ill be there a cert:Handshake ive put me self down for the north weald too.

wootty
Friday 20th October 2006, 17:31
As has been suggested, if people are up for it, it might be nice to have an midweek evening meet in the next week or so

The Half Way House, near Brentwood has been suggested by Wooty - Howabout next Thursday the 26th? Anyone fancy it? be good to see some of the Essex peeps who cant make the weekends etc, and anyone else who fancies popping up. Its literally minutes from the M25 so easy to get to for all in the South Essex/ North Kent/ East Herts and London areas - no excuses!

http://www.halfwayhousebrentwood.co.uk/

Stick your names up if you're coming or have any better alternative dates etc :)

1. arbee
2. wootty
3. t5 beast
4. siamblue

wootty
Friday 20th October 2006, 17:33
whats the best time peeps(after work etc),say 7:30 ish ?

darkstar
Friday 20th October 2006, 19:38
I may pop along to this one as I have yet to attend a T5 meet.

Pop my name down.:)

arbee
Friday 20th October 2006, 20:02
great stuff :) - yeah i was thinking around 7.30 too, sounds good for me!

wootty
Friday 20th October 2006, 20:10
ok then 7:30's a deffo nxt thursday halfway house.:B_thumb:

tomtyres
Saturday 21st October 2006, 14:00
Count me in peeps!!!! C U then! :)

wootty
Saturday 21st October 2006, 15:27
be good to see some other volvo nuts.:Handshake :haha:

T5 Ben
Saturday 21st October 2006, 17:05
Can i come along to now i have a proper car please.If you can put me down as a probable as work is manic at the moment.

Ben.

wootty
Saturday 21st October 2006, 17:26
1. arbee
2. t5beast + 1
3. siamblue
4. wootty
5. darkstar
6. tomtyres
7. ben 77 (poss)

muscas
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 08:25
1. arbee
2. t5beast + 1
3. siamblue
4. wootty
5. darkstar
6. tomtyres
7. ben 77 (poss)

Can I be part of your gang?

Patrick

arbee
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 08:46
Can I be part of your gang?

Patrick

absolutely mate! see you there :)

wootty
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 10:02
the more the merrier.:haha:

siamblue
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 11:59
where are the other riders??? AC and Engineer the latter it is on your doorstep mate.

arbee
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 12:24
i'll give the old man a text :) might be a bit far for Andrew for an evening...

arbee
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 19:47
ahh too bad - its still a pub night with the lads tho!

arbee
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 19:58
kewl :)

T5 Ben
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 22:11
Are we eating down there chaps,whats the plans?

Ben.

siamblue
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 23:37

Ben.

Depends what she looks like,

:worthless

arbee
Sunday 22nd October 2006, 23:41

Ben.
i dunno tbh - thought that myself. I dont mind either way - anyone else for food?

Engineer
Monday 23rd October 2006, 10:00
where are the other riders??? AC and Engineer the latter it is on your doorstep mate.

Thursday's no can do Gaz, :worried: Wednesday's are ok if you have another one :beer:

tomtyres
Monday 23rd October 2006, 19:13
r my mates welcome 2? seat leon cupra R and RS turbo???

wootty
Monday 23rd October 2006, 19:30
yes m8 no probs.

T5 Ben
Monday 23rd October 2006, 19:32
r my mates welcome 2? seat leon cupra R and RS turbo???

Only if they want to be embarresed!LOL.
My one is sick today,she has a fuel leak so is in the garage,and the wife went fing mental!.Will let you know how she is.

Ben.

wootty
Monday 23rd October 2006, 19:32
i dunno tbh - thought that myself. I dont mind either way - anyone else for food?
if your hungry,eat. and if not youve already had your grub at home.more room for beer.:lol:

arbee
Tuesday 24th October 2006, 17:03
non alcoholic beer at least lol...

come on locals (and not so locals) 2 days to go... bttt!

wootty
Tuesday 24th October 2006, 17:31
non alcoholic beer at least lol...

come on locals (and not so locals) 2 days to go... bttt!
ill get one of those pop up chauffers to drive me home:B_steerin

T5 Ben
Wednesday 25th October 2006, 18:52
Sorry lads i won't be able to make the meet as Daisy :daisy::cop: is now in the garage with a fuel leak,wife not happy:cussing: and i'm in the dog house.Hopefully see you all soon.

Ben.

fieldy1983
Wednesday 25th October 2006, 19:04
hey chaps i am thinkin of comin down but ant sure wot time i finish work yet so put me down as a mayb cool!!!!!!!!!! cheers!!!!!!!

arbee
Wednesday 25th October 2006, 20:16
Sorry lads i won't be able to make the meet as Daisy :daisy::cop: is now in the garage with a fuel leak,wife not happy:cussing: and i'm in the dog house.Hopefully see you all soon.

Ben.

no worrys mate, hope you get the car sorted before your life is any more at stake!

hey chaps i am thinkin of comin down but ant sure wot time i finish work yet so put me down as a mayb cool!!!!!!!!!! cheers!!!!!!!

be good if you can make it matey :)

Straker
Wednesday 25th October 2006, 20:20
Late notice but will definately try and be there as I can't make the one on the 12th.

See you there :beer:

wootty
Wednesday 25th October 2006, 20:33
weather looks better too,might be able to actually wash me car and not rain within 30 mins.

arbee
Wednesday 25th October 2006, 20:38
Late notice but will definately try and be there as I can't make the one on the 12th.

See you there :beer:

coo l- its on your doorstep, be excedingly rude not too lol :)

deer hunter
Thursday 26th October 2006, 16:33
I maybe there, see what time I finish work.

wootty
Thursday 26th October 2006, 18:06
we'll be there for while i presume.be quick coz it aint raining either.

siamblue
Thursday 26th October 2006, 23:25
Hi Guys nice to meet you all tonight, about 6 cars were there, couple of AWD R's :kiss:
main talking point of the night, HID's and Volvo's,
Many thanks to Phil for swapping the battery cover and letting me have some nice st/st washers for my Purple domes allen bolts,

Gary,

PS Arbs pm me your addy and i will get you a pic of that plug cover in the morning.

muscas
Friday 27th October 2006, 00:26
Thanks for a great meet guys.

Brilliant to have finally met up with Garry.

Steve, let me know the next time you are in SWF and we can at least see your car in the day light. Mobile # 07795 448 438

Talk soon peeps

Patrick

arbee
Friday 27th October 2006, 07:23
yeah great meet people, think it was 8 cars in all :)

Nice to meet some new faces too - have to do it again for another evening sometime and maybe shift it too a wednesday for AC and Engineer :).

Pity I never got any pics - was just tooo dark!

darkstar
Friday 27th October 2006, 08:57
Good too meet a few of you last night. Felt a bit out of place as the only coupe but there were some mighty good looking estates-I'm definately gonna consider one when I need something with more carrying capacity.

Wootty- Ive still got that battery cover in the car so if you let me know how you want the money, I'll send it accross.

It was a good run home with myself and Fieldy-be good to meet up with you again to discuss exhausts;)

Roll on the next meet!

wootty
Friday 27th October 2006, 18:03
good to meet some nice friendly peeps.i had to get outside though coz those tits were making my eyes sore(you know what ones i mean rich).

arbee
Friday 27th October 2006, 18:20
me? leave my man-boobs alone! lol

siamblue
Friday 27th October 2006, 18:50
good to meet some nice friendly peeps.i had to get outside though coz those tits were making my eyes sore(you know what ones i mean rich).

She had a pert peach too,

wootty
Friday 27th October 2006, 20:03
ive got a piccy m8 its poster size in my head:rolling_e

arbee
Friday 27th October 2006, 20:06
lmao!

Edit - while your all looking at this thread - let me sieze the oportunity for a plug....

CLICK ME! (http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14718)

darkstar
Saturday 28th October 2006, 09:47
Does anyone else feel that this mini-essex meet should be made a regular event? It was a reasonable location and seemed convenient for everyone that turned up.

Maybe next time we should try and have a bite to eat there as it means its less of a rush to get in from work,get changed, have dinner and get out the door for 7.30?

What do peeps think?

We could make it say the second wednesday of every month.

Opinions please.

arbee
Monday 30th October 2006, 07:17
Does anyone else feel that this mini-essex meet should be made a regular event? It was a reasonable location and seemed convenient for everyone that turned up.

Maybe next time we should try and have a bite to eat there as it means its less of a rush to get in from work,get changed, have dinner and get out the door for 7.30?

What do peeps think?

We could make it say the second wednesday of every month.

Opinions please.

sounds like a plan... or even every other month combined with the weekend meets?

siamblue
Monday 30th October 2006, 08:07
sounds like a plan... or even every other month combined with the weekend meets?

Having it on a Wednesday will suit Engineer and AC :Handshake but it is a bit of a haul for the latter,

wootty
Monday 30th October 2006, 18:07
cant do wednesdays either chaps,unless i can find a babysitter.mondays,tuesdays and thurdays are ok.having a regular essex meets good.