PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Boost Controller

SAMXPJ
Friday 20th October 2006, 13:55
Has anyone fitted a hybrid boost controller [mechanical] to a Rica'd 310 70series pre me7 as I was thinking about doing so but not sure if there will be much advantage.

hamish
Friday 20th October 2006, 15:34
Has anyone fitted a hybrid boost controller [mechanical] to a Rica'd 310 70series pre me7 as I was thinking about doing so but not sure if there will be much advantage.

Sam,

It might break your engine !
If you have any queries about our products or services it is always best to contact ourselves in the first instance.

Regards,
Hamish.

SAMXPJ
Friday 20th October 2006, 15:53
Take your point Hamish, but just trying to make up the difference between what the ecu that Adam upgraded on my previous s70t5 ie my boost gauge showing max boost @17lbs and the max boost on my current s70t5 which is maxing out @ 15lbs. whether the gauge is accurate is irrelevant it's horses for courses. I'ved checked for leaks and can't find any. Sam.

volvotuning
Friday 20th October 2006, 16:33
Take your point Hamish, but just trying to make up the difference between what the ecu that Adam upgraded on my previous s70t5 ie my boost gauge showing max boost @17lbs and the max boost on my current s70t5 which is maxing out @ 15lbs. whether the gauge is accurate is irrelevant it's horses for courses. I'ved checked for leaks and can't find any. Sam.

sent a pm.

Adam.