PDA

View Full Version : Plugs again

mikej
Tuesday 12th April 2005, 23:28
I know i Know its been asked hundreds of times before ! this ones for Hamish if hes reading. Have rica 310 and drive car hard , very hard and use the usual ngk plugs BKR7EVX i swear by ngk used them i my bikes and several t5,s however none have been rica,d so would i be better upgrading plug to another ngk if so which ones,why,and do you sell them
cheers
mike.....

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 12th April 2005, 23:50
I just took a set of the BKR7EVXs after 12K and put the same ones back in. I run full blown RICA and showed the outcoming plugs to Hamish and he said they looked fine. There are NGK Iridium upgrades of the EVX plugs, if you want'em.

My advice is ring Hamish - he has both types on the shelf. Job done so to speak.

mikej
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 00:01
Thanks for that dave its a pitty you dont live closer you could have borrowed my polishing mop and saved your little arms done a k reg glt estate in red last year and the looks that car used to get !volvo red comes up like new pity my sheds white :doh:

hamish
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 00:04
plugs......

iridium, platinum, competition...

heat range 7,8,9,10

always NGK !

Always in stock !

depends on what your doing with what !

give me a call and we can discuss ! :01527 577710

Regards,
Hamish.

P.S. I run an iridium 8 in my T5 !

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 00:09
Thanks for that dave its a pitty you dont live closer you could have borrowed my polishing mop and saved your little arms done a k reg glt estate in red last year and the looks that car used to get !volvo red comes up like new pity my sheds white :doh:

I always wondered about the mop itself. A paint guru near me told me that the lambs wool pads you can get for drills get too hot. What is the pad made from and can I borrow it?

BTW Hamish obviously must follow me about?? LOL :uglyhamme :yikes: :bath:

mikej
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 00:23
Its not the pad thats the problem its using a drill , the speed is just to high and generates too much heat most pads for compounding and buffing are made from special foam it depends what you want the pad to do !Even g3 is quite coarse for compounding , metallics for example you,d be better off with g10 or similar with ref to u borrowing the mop how? i,m in south wales and u can forget about posting it it weighs a ton.How long is your extension ? :tongue:

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 00:34
LMAO - about 30 ft!

mikej
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 00:45
Oh bo****ks LMAO? i,ll have to look that up again now :wallbash:
Da

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 01:18
Laugh My Ass Off - as in that was quite funny!!