PDA

View Full Version : Brakes?

Neilly
Saturday 14th October 2006, 23:05
Right basically am needing new disc's cause these one's are shuddering like mad when they get heated.
So am looking at replacing the 4 corners as they all look a little shoddy
So if anyone can help me find some new one's cheapish it will be greatly appreciated as i'm kinda short this month....lol

And are S40/V40's prone to going through brakes?

And am i right in thinking the disc's are kinda wee for a big heavy motor like this?

LeeVTi
Sunday 15th October 2006, 18:28
ive got the brembo upgrade (f&R disks), from VT fitted myself fairly easily, coupled with the ferrodo DS2500 pads and you wont need any other brakes, ive used alsorts on differnt types of cars, from ebc, black diamond, drilled and grooved, and these are the best ive ever used!!!!

beaware though these pads are dusty when pushed hard, but 140 to 40 lets just say make sure u've got your seatbelt on lol!!

cant remember how much though, think about £275 for disks and pads all round, but ring em and ask

Neilly
Thursday 19th October 2006, 22:28
Thanks Lee but i sourced 2 set's of disc's and a set of OMP pad's today for £144 delivered which i thought was a pretty good deal masel,Will get them fitted at the weekend if it's no raining of course.......