PDA

View Full Version : RTI & TV Question

MOB
Thursday 12th October 2006, 12:45
Does anyone know if a non-TV RTI system can have the TV element added at a later date?

Also, I have been in 2 cars with the TV function and both times the picture was terrible - is it actually possible to get a decent picture?

Baj
Thursday 12th October 2006, 13:27
Dont know what RTI is but TV is generally ****e. You need a seriously good aerial and even then is is rubbish.

t5owner
Thursday 12th October 2006, 14:00
Dont know what RTI is but TV is generally ****e. You need a seriously good aerial and even then is is rubbish.

RTI i believe stands for ROAD TRAFFIC INFORMATION Volvos posh name for sat nav no doubt someone will correct me if i`m wrong

The tv is crap unless your stationary then amazingly the picture is crystal clear

Cheers

stuart

tangomike24
Thursday 12th October 2006, 20:31
I have the RTI amd TV in the beast. Watched all of shang high nights whilst sat in v-slow moving traffic on the M4 picture was fantastic. The TV cuts out at 4mph but you can still get the sound.
In the cubby hole thing on the NS in the boot is the player doobry for the sat nav. I have another little box on top which is the whatsmecallit for the TV. I cant see why it cant be retro fit.

Hope this helps

TM24