PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up 4 SANTA-POD Oct 29th Sunday

tomtyres
Thursday 5th October 2006, 20:24
!!! CHECK OUT AVON THREAD INSTEAD!!! Me and a couple of mates (non-volvonians!) are heading up to 'The Pod' on Sunday 29th October 4 a `run what you brung` day!! It's a tenner to get on site and an extra score for unlimited runs up the `hallowed tarmac`a good day all round!! Would be a nice central location 4 a meet maybe??? Hope to hear from ALOT of you guys. (and gals!) :wave23d:!!! CHECK OUT AVON THREAD INSTEAD!!!

johnny d 850r
Thursday 5th October 2006, 20:46
hi m8
maybe up for it if i can get cover for my shop will let you know,johnny d 850R.
-----------------
RICA 310

Vikingxl
Thursday 5th October 2006, 20:56
Holiday or prison sorry!!

Andrew
Thursday 5th October 2006, 21:02
Time for another drugs run to Thailand eh....
:bounce:

elliot
Thursday 5th October 2006, 21:14
I thought most people were going to Avon on the 28th?!I am going to try Avon,i have been to pod alot,its slippy and slightly uphill!LOL

tomtyres
Thursday 5th October 2006, 21:44
I thought most people were going to Avon on the 28th?!I am going to try Avon,i have been to pod alot,its slippy and slightly uphill!LOL
Oh Yeah??? :( maybe i should shut up, withdraw my plans, and head off to Avon instead then! sorry to start a pointless thread?? won't do it again! :worried:

shaun850
Thursday 5th October 2006, 22:11
Come to avon buddy, you can get lot's of run's in and it's not up hill :)

tomtyres
Thursday 5th October 2006, 22:17
Avon it is!!! C U all there!! :)

johnny d 850r
Friday 6th October 2006, 19:08
ok im a cuming lets see what she will really do been there loads of times better track me feels seems faster surface not as hectic as pod lots more runs for your money ,by the way roger you going to this one pm me m8,johnny d 850R UNLEASH THE BEAST...........

T5ER
Friday 6th October 2006, 20:10
Avon is the 29th peeps LOL

shaun850
Friday 6th October 2006, 20:54
ok im a cuming lets see what she will really do been there loads of times better track me feels seems faster surface not as hectic as pod lots more runs for your money ,by the way roger you going to this one pm me m8,johnny d 850R UNLEASH THE BEAST...........

Isn't it weird, i get more traction at avon yet the pod take age's preping the track.

im also thinking we should be taking bet's and going up against each other :)