PDA

View Full Version : S60 Mods planned

s60gjb
Thursday 5th October 2006, 15:46
Really looking forward to next week, and a visit to VT. Mods to be performed are RICA 310 with sports cat-back exhaust, suspension upgrade with new shocks and lowered coils, and Brembo discs, Ferodo pads, Goodridge hoses and Donax fluid.
Also on order are a set of 18" Alessio F1 alloys shod with Toyo Proxes T1-S rubber.
PFS are supplying rear spoiler, Heico front spoiler flaps, chrome/mesh grille and chrome wheelbolts.
Will put up some pics when all the mods when completed.

MartinK
Thursday 5th October 2006, 16:33
Haha - just been on the phone to them to book mine in too. The nice lady said she'd only just booked in an almost identical order to mine for next week - I guess that was you. :D

Mine's booked in for Wednesday.

I'm just going for the 310, Koni/Eibach, Brembo/Ferodo/hoses/fluid combination.

:wavey:

Edit: I've just found out the BnB I'm staying in on Tuesday night has free wireless broadband! W00t!

dreadly
Thursday 5th October 2006, 17:23
I'm just going for the 310, Koni/Eibach, Brembo/Ferodo/hoses/fluid combination.

Aproximate Damage £££

MartinK
Thursday 5th October 2006, 17:28
Aproximate Damage £££
With 10% vpcuk discount, just under £1,600.

Edit: That excludes VAT, though

Plus there's the day off work (I'm a contractor), plus petrol and overnight stay, and however much I spend during the day's shopping in Brum.....

Nathlm
Thursday 5th October 2006, 17:41
I love being called a 'nice lady' LOL!!! B&B is mums www.middletongrange.com

Looking forward to seeing you both!

Nat xx

dreadly
Thursday 5th October 2006, 18:50
With 10% vpcuk discount, just under £1,600.

Edit: That excludes VAT, though

Plus there's the day off work (I'm a contractor), plus petrol and overnight stay, and however much I spend during the day's shopping in Brum.....

Lol, I too am a contractor, been thinking of similar mods at VT, they certainly seem to know there stuff, trouble is me car was/is still under warranty, so I will have to wait a couple more months :(

s60gjb
Monday 9th October 2006, 22:29
Just got back from VT, and a big thanks to Hamish, Adam and Natalie for the warm welcome, great service and in-depth explanations.
The drive home has put a huge smile on my face, and my advice to anyone considering it is "have it done soon". Driveability and smoothness are much improved, and pick-up is so impressive. Handling has been transformed to that of a sports car, and even rides the speed humps much better.
Too early to give an estimate on MPG figures, but first impressions are good.
Once again many thanks to all at VT, and hope to visit you all again in the future.

Nathlm
Monday 9th October 2006, 22:48
Really pleased you are delighted with the work done today! It was great meeting you as well.

Nat xx

Andrew
Monday 9th October 2006, 22:50
The nice lady said ...

Martin.... Watch out for Nat... she's firey :firedevil

Need you back for the pub/poker night in one piece :bud:

scooby555
Tuesday 10th October 2006, 11:52
nice to see some more s60's about with mods.
can not make my mind up weather to change turbo and down pipe for more power lol