PDA

View Full Version : One Big Volvo Meet

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 27th October 2004, 16:11
We are in the early stages of organising the first and only Volvo meet with a difference! This meet will involve all the UK Volvo sites coming together to make it a huge event.

We already have a number of trade stands interested and we are working alongside Iain from VOC performance section to create this event.

Hope you will all show your support and be with us on this!!!

We will keep you updated :wink:

x

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 27th October 2004, 16:12
I am in contact with Iain from VOC re: OBVM to try and get some plans underway. He is the Moderator for the performance section of VOC and has invited us down to his monthly meet at Crooked Billet on Sunday 21st November.

Any one interested add your name here and we will get organised.

I will be attending as will justin to try and get some of the organising for OBVM underway.

x

TEAMWAYSIDE21
Wednesday 27th October 2004, 16:20
Hello,just Joined Here Today,website Looks Good,

Picked My T5 Estate Up On Thursday,finding The Problem With It,is Its Too Dam Fast!

Definately The Fastest Car I Have Driven.

Anyway,thought I Could Add My Name To The List For The Meeting,
Would Like To See Other T5's,i Don't Know Where You Are Based In Leicester,but I Live In Leicester As Well.

Anyway,when Everything Is Sorted Out,let Me Know The Date And Place You T5's Meet And I Will Come Along,be Good To Open The Car Up On The Motorway!

Henry Sharpe

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 27th October 2004, 16:24
Hi Henry!!

We did a Mini Meet last night in Hinckley!!! Next Thursday night we are meeting for a pub meal on the Coventry/Leicester border (Shilton) if you fancy it!!??

How long you had your T5 for then? What model is it? V70? Or 850? Sounds like you are getting the miles of smiles feeling that comes with driving a t5!!!!

x

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 28th October 2004, 09:12
Hello Henry!:welcome:

I am coming to the meal next week. I am up for the large meeting of Volvos

855t5r
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 13:45
We can have it at my house if you like!

Im sure the neighbours wont mind :)

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 13:49
We can have it at my house if you like!

Im sure the neighbours wont mind :)

LOL! Will we get about 700 - 1000 people in your house then!!! (Actually you being dead posh and all that we probably would!!! :eek: ) :wink:

x

855t5r
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 13:53
LOL! Will we get about 700 - 1000 people in your house then!!! (Actually you being dead posh and all that we probably would!!! :eek: ) :wink:

x

Very good!

well maybe not 700-1000 but if we put some in the garden under a gazebo then we should just about manage it :)

Bracer
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 14:23
Very good!

well maybe not 700-1000 but if we put some in the garden under a gazebo then we should just about manage it :)

Sound just fine to me :dgrin: