PDA

View Full Version : northampton

blondy
Saturday 23rd September 2006, 22:38
i have not been on the forum long and wondered if there are ever any meets in northampton?

andy l
Saturday 23rd September 2006, 23:13
try to sort one out m8, c how it goes. were in town u from

T5ER
Sunday 24th September 2006, 11:51
There is a meet at Avon park raceway/shalespear county raceway on the 29th of october.I am thinking of organising 1 in or around the northamptonshire area hopefully b4 xmas

blondy
Sunday 24th September 2006, 12:09
i live in rectory farm, east northampton. i didnt know if there were any meets at billing aquadrome at all, they seem to have just about every other car club down there at some point in the year.

T5ER
Sunday 24th September 2006, 12:11
I will look into that for you if you wish if they have a open car club day ???? maybe we could get a few members together and have a club stand.Any idea on dates that you are available

Andrew
Sunday 24th September 2006, 12:35
I'd be up for a meet - be a nice run from Cambridge.

Ac.

TomS60
Sunday 24th September 2006, 13:48
Yep I havent been to one yet, I'd be up for it I live bout 5 mins from Silverstone so Northampton is good!!!!

T5ER
Sunday 24th September 2006, 13:59
just had a look and there is nothing going off just yet or even in november,i think the next car show is in january,but we do have Avon park on the 29th of october which is not to far

Andrew
Sunday 24th September 2006, 14:30
I'd prefer something close to the A14 it might mean we get the essex / east anglia lot too. Doesn't have to be a car show - in fact I'd prefer if it wasn't don't get to chat to people as much if it is as everyone goes off and does their own thing. How about a meet - must be lots to do around there....

andy l
Sunday 24th September 2006, 15:21
right lets sort a meet out at billing, have a chat drink and there are still somethings to do there. and its close to a14

Andrew
Sunday 24th September 2006, 15:24
right lets sort a meet out at billing, have a chat drink and there are still somethings to do there. and its close to a14

Sounds like a plan - anytime but first week of october.

philt6
Monday 25th September 2006, 14:46
i'm up for that long as we don't go next door

philt6
Monday 25th September 2006, 14:54
i'm up for that long as we don't go next door
or the last weekend i'm planning on going to avon PARK

Simon
Monday 25th September 2006, 14:54
I'm up for this as well depending on the date.

andy l
Monday 25th September 2006, 17:58
who wonts to sort this meet out then, i would but im so shi. on a pc. i will look into a nice pub with good food and a big car park and plan a nice drive. or we could stick to billing there is a fair for the young ones. can someone just do the list of members who wonts to come

T5ER
Monday 25th September 2006, 18:26
who wonts to sort this meet out then, i would but im so shi. on a pc. i will look into a nice pub with good food and a big car park and plan a nice drive. or we could stick to billing there is a fair for the young ones. can someone just do the list of members who wonts to come
PM me all the details of the pub and preffered date of when you would like the meet and i will sort it all out

andy l
Monday 25th September 2006, 19:09
will do, thanks for that

MOB
Monday 25th September 2006, 23:09
Count me in (Rushdener)

T5ER
Saturday 30th September 2006, 20:31
anymore news on this ???? would you like me to arrange the meet??? give me the place and so on and i will organise it for you

T5frankie
Saturday 30th September 2006, 23:01
i live in rectory farm, east northampton. i didnt know if there were any meets at billing aquadrome at all, they seem to have just about every other car club down there at some point in the year.
hi mate i know rectory farm well thats where i grew up im at the moment in thorplands but live in milton keynes.:cool:

T5frankie
Saturday 30th September 2006, 23:03
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview informed of this meet i'm just down the road.:viking: